Valued Contributor

Paging HappyDaze please.....

I think if I am not mistaken I read a thread where you posted and said you used Missha perfect CC cream. If so, would you mind letting me know how you like it?

Also, I know you are into using cruelty free products and after doing some research, I couldn't find them on the cruelty free list.

I may be interested in this product and also wondered where you purchase.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Honored Contributor

Re: Paging HappyDaze please.....

Hi HisElk! Smile

Yes, I've been using Missha's Perfect cover for some years now. Even though I like to try new things, I always keep it around and always go back to it. The #21 is a perfect match for me- the best match I've ever had in a foundation actually. I am usually fair to light in foundation (often more on the fair than light as sometimes light is too yellow or a bit too dark). It provides medium coverage and doesn't feel heavy at all on my skin. When you first put it on, it looks grayish so don't freak out if you try it, it will warm up to your skin. Smiley Happy Every once in awhile I get redness by my nose or on my nose (allergies, boo!) and it covers it nicely. I apply it with my fingers using a kind of tapping/pressing method if that makes sense.

Regarding cruelty free, I emailed them awhile back and they assured me they are cruelty free. Since I researched the heck out of them, I could not find anything to indicate the contrary so at this point, I believe that they are.

You can order it on Missha's website but honestly, they are frustrating to order from imho, lol, so over the years I've been getting it elsewhere, mainly Amazon where you can get the regular size (50ml) for only $11.00 or so including shipping! That is a great deal and it is the real deal. The one I tend to buy from is Beauty Best LLC on Amazon.

If you have any other questions, please let me know. I can also help you with shades if you need help with that.

Can you tell me what type of skin you have and what finish you like in a foundation? Missha has a few others that may be better depending on skintype and finish.

Take care HisElk and thanks for the kind words you posted on the other thread. It was really sweet of you. Smiley Happy I did recently have a surgery for a large fibroid tumor and am on the mend. It is a new procedure so we don't know how effective it will be for at least 6 months but I am hoping all will go well. I am doing better now- one minor scare after the surgery but turns out nothing real serious. Positive thoughts and vibes are always appreciated. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Valued Contributor

Re: Paging HappyDaze please.....

On 9/13/2014 HappyDaze said:

Hi HisElk! Smile

Yes, I've been using Missha's Perfect cover for some years now. Even though I like to try new things, I always keep it around and always go back to it. The #21 is a perfect match for me- the best match I've ever had in a foundation actually. I am usually fair to light in foundation (often more on the fair than light as sometimes light is too yellow or a bit too dark). It provides medium coverage and doesn't feel heavy at all on my skin. When you first put it on, it looks grayish so don't freak out if you try it, it will warm up to your skin. Smiley Happy Every once in awhile I get redness by my nose or on my nose (allergies, boo!) and it covers it nicely. I apply it with my fingers using a kind of tapping/pressing method if that makes sense.

Regarding cruelty free, I emailed them awhile back and they assured me they are cruelty free. Since I researched the heck out of them, I could not find anything to indicate the contrary so at this point, I believe that they are.

You can order it on Missha's website but honestly, they are frustrating to order from imho, lol, so over the years I've been getting it elsewhere, mainly Amazon where you can get the regular size (50ml) for only $11.00 or so including shipping! That is a great deal and it is the real deal. The one I tend to buy from is Beauty Best LLC on Amazon.

If you have any other questions, please let me know. I can also help you with shades if you need help with that.

Can you tell me what type of skin you have and what finish you like in a foundation? Missha has a few others that may be better depending on skintype and finish.

Take care HisElk and thanks for the kind words you posted on the other thread. It was really sweet of you. Smiley Happy I did recently have a surgery for a large fibroid tumor and am on the mend. It is a new procedure so we don't know how effective it will be for at least 6 months but I am hoping all will go well. I am doing better now- one minor scare after the surgery but turns out nothing real serious. Positive thoughts and vibes are always appreciated. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Thanks for your reply. As for my skin type, I use most of Paula's products. I'm in my 50's and my skin was doing so wonderful on her products for quite some time. Very recently about a month ago, our family experienced some high stress and without going into it here, my skin really broke out (I think it's hormonal) with a few cysts around the chin area. I've been researching different ideas about how to deal with that because I don't want to go on the drugs that the derms prescribe. I'm finding some interesting things on some sites that talk about L-Lysine and various other vitamins/minerals for the condition.

As for the remainder of my face, it's pretty good, with an occasional small pimple, but I can handle them with Paula's.

Anyhow, somehow I'm getting off the subject here (I know I am being too detailed LOL), but I generally do better wearing a liquid foundation as I've tried the mineral powder and don't get great results, athough after applying the liquid, I will touch up with a light hand with the mineral powder. I really like a matte finish if that helps and my skin color is definitely not fair, but rather medium to light.

If you have any suggestions as to a product from Missha, I would appreciate it. I did note that you purchase yours from Amazon through Beauty Best.

I appreciate your help and glad you saw my post to your on the other thread. I have found you to be a very nice person to 'talk' to on this BB. I also learn a lot from you as well.

Please stay working on healing and my best wishes to you. I'll check back later to see if you replied.