Regular Contributor
Hi All Does anyone use this line of products? Saw the oto on FNB last night and was curious. I'm currently using the PTR TSV from a couple of months ago. I haven't really noticed any change in my skin - for better or worse- so was interested in vetting out another line. Would appreciate any input you guys have! Thanks!
Respected Contributor
I love elemis...usually get it when we cruise. I have switched recently to rod an and fields and I am finding better results.
Super Contributor

When I was at a spa in Vegas I bought their product. I wanted to love it, but it did nothing for me. Some products were moderately priced, few were higher. It didn't help or hurt me. I felt there was too much added fragrance though. I know its popular in UK and Kate Middleton may or may not use this line. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

I'm also pretty sure QVC UK sells it. Sorry I cant be any more helpful other than my experience with it.

Super Contributor

I love a few of their products, The Elemis Pro Lifting Collagen is the best neck firming cream I've ever tried and I've tried them all....including Strivectin or Philosophy.

I also like the Balancing cleanser and toner, it's a good daytime cleanser and toner. Non-drying or harsh as I have super sensitive skin.

Valued Contributor

I used the Elemis line for a while about seven years ago. It's a beautiful and luxurious line, and the products feel great on the skin, but I ultimately decided I just wasn't seeing results that justified the price.

"Behold! We are not bound forever to the circles of the world, and beyond them is more than memory." J.R.R. Tolkien
Frequent Contributor

I love their Rosepetal Cleanser - I use it with the Clairsonic.

Regular Contributor
thanks girls!
Honored Contributor

My DH loves their shampoo and conditioner.

Super Contributor

What's your verdict, Olive?

Regular Contributor
meh. Not tempted so far. Not sure what I'll do at this point - I'll keep my eyes and ears open for anything that peaks my interest Smiley Happy