Esteemed Contributor

For those who liked Smashbox, it's now sold on HSN. And there's free shipping and there's a couple of coupons for $5 or $10 off beauty products.

Super Contributor
Gave all of mine away. Do not like it.
Esteemed Contributor

Loved Smashbox but was very disappointed in the show. When Holly had it she presented many, many items and some kits. This scanty number of product is never going to make it. I agree with her and still use their brow powder pencil with gel on other side. The best brow pencil I've ever had.

Offering so little product means what?

Respected Contributor

I was really happy to see so many more shades available in the Halo powder. I bought the Light when it was on QVC but it was a bit too yellow for me most of the year. I ordered the Fair/Light today which appears to be a cooler shade without so much yellow. I'm hoping it works perfectly for my complexion. Was glad to get 3 flex pays along with free shipping. I have the wonderful Halo brush that I got when I first ordered the Halo. Can't wait to receive it. Have been using Laura Geller BNB in fair but find that the shade varies a lot from compact to compact depending on how the colors are mixed. Had to dig out all of the yellow pigment from the last compact in order to use it. The one before that was perfect. Still searching for my perfect powder foundation. Hope I just found it.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama