Respected Contributor

Aging Gracefully! Iman on HSN just said ...

She's 59! I almost fell off my chair!

Forget the clothes! I want to know what she puts on her face! {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

She could make a killing in skincare product$$$!!

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Respected Contributor

Re: Aging Gracefully! Iman on HSN just said ...

Black skin ages beautifully. Very few if any wrinkles or lines. That's her secret. Mother NatureSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

David Bowie?{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Yes, she looks fab & I'd guess it's a combination of genetics, healthy lifestyle & good skin care, including staying out of the sun (which is where I went wrong)

Respected Contributor

She is a beautiful woman but she is also wealthy and has access to plastic surgery and any product that makes you look young. Her living is based on the aura of youth and beauty.
Honored Contributor

I know-it's crazy to think she is 59. One customer that called during a previous show said that she and HSN should introduce/sell her beauty line. IMAN said she wants to do it, so maybe soon...

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Iman was born July 25, 1955, she is simply a stunning woman, from what I have seen and read she is stunning inside and out

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Super Contributor

Her ""Time Control"" line seems to be popular.

Honored Contributor

Because her skin is darker it produces more oils, thus nicer looking skin. I agree, forget the clothes -- too "out there" for me.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I don't think darker skin produces more oil. But it does have more melanin, which helps to some degree to protect from UV damage in general. So photoaging may be delayed for some people.

But that's just one part of the equation that goes into why one woman, regardless of color, may look young for her age.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Valued Contributor

She is gorgeous. Impulsively, I bought the rock the runway handbag with scarf about a week ago. It was so cheap looking to me, I sent it back. I do like to tune into her shows.