Super Contributor

Recently ordered from this site. Did get the COQ10 face serum...

Arrived a few days ago... They had a special... Buy 1 get three... Coupon for FREE SHIP AND DISCOUNT ADDED... They are 2.oz each... Total price was. $14.39... Did have to pay tax since they are based in my State...

Am a HAPPY CAMPERSmile

Just wanted to share this with you all...

lovestodance

Honored Contributor

They have really great sales. I use to order stuff from them all the time years ago but haven't in quite a few years now. Not sure why I stopped as I've never had any issues with the company and the prices were reasonable (and especially good doing those sales).

Super Contributor

Wow, that's a great price. Let us know how you like it.

I only buy my liquid calcium supplement from them. I get my vitamins from Swansons.

A very long time ago I bought my vitamins from a company that Puritan's Pride either bought out or merged with. Soon after the prices were much higher & I stopped buying from them. I regularly receive their catalog & I do comparison shopping with Swansons.

Enjoy your face serum.

Super Contributor

They have great CS. I ordered for the first time a couple of weeks ago. I wanted TTO but ordered Neem Oil by mistake because it was in with the TTO. I wrote and told them it was my error for not reading it properly but that they may want to separate their products better. They apologized and refunded my whole order. I am quite happy with their CS.

Respected Contributor

our family doctors nurse practitioner recommended them to me years ago for vitamins and have been getting our vitamins there ever since. I wait for the buy one get 2 free sales, great deal and yes, so right, great customer service and fast delivery.

Super Contributor
On 9/12/2014 patheticcosmetics said:

Wow, that's a great price. Let us know how you like it.

I only buy my liquid calcium supplement from them. I get my vitamins from Swansons.

A very long time ago I bought my vitamins from a company that Puritan's Pride either bought out or merged with. Soon after the prices were much higher & I stopped buying from them. I regularly receive their catalog & I do comparison shopping with Swansons.

Enjoy your face serum.

Thanks to you and all that replied.... Am using the serum and do like it..

It does come with a dropper so you can regulate the amount you need.

Have mature dry skin and works well for me...

lovestodanceSmile

Super Contributor

I find their prices so much higher than vitacost or iherb.... would never pay them.

Regular Contributor

A friend of mine recommended Puritan's Pride and I've been getting all my vitamins there for 2 years. Their multi-vitamins are better, in my opinion, than the ones you get in the drugstore. There are a lot of sales and always a buy one get one free or get 2 free all the time. I find their prices pretty reasonable for the quality.

“Memory is a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.”
Valued Contributor
On 9/13/2014 gazelle77 said:

I find their prices so much higher than vitacost or iherb.... would never pay them.

How do you figure?

the sales are usually buy 1get2 or buy 2 get 3...

Vitacost ( although I LOVE) doesn't even come close when you break down the prices..

I have ordered from P.P for years and their CS is FABULOUS!!

Fighting for them.( formerly EMTHeart)
https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoAnimalCareandControl/?hc_ref=ARQABXWGU0QxJ8S0etv9UWoAqEOZu1NXSKeSB0FeztlSRyGYWx17U1XqY_nz92D_IGQ

Honored Contributor

I have been a steady PP customer for last 7 years. Also buy from Swanson. PP always has special of some kind going on . There is a special site they have that offers 10% off and free shipping 24/7, but this site does not apply to using sites like Mr Rebates. Just Google PP free shipping, it usually comes up.