Frequent Contributor

Has anyone seen or used the new Charlotte Tilbury makeup line?

I would be very interested to see some comments. Thanks in advance.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Has anyone seen or used the new Charlotte Tilbury makeup line?

No one? I ordered some last week and waiting for delivery. Most of it is sold out on Nordies website.

Frequent Contributor

I just ordered some from the beautylish website yesterday. I'm excited to try it.

The site had a lot of items so you might want to check them out since Nordie's is sold out.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

The reviews have been very good. I don't wear makeup enough for me to spend that much on a product sight unseen. I'm waiting until they hit local shelves somewhere or show up at the San Francisco Nordstrom, which I can visit over the holidays.

Trusted Contributor

I've see photos of it (I subscribe to her Instagram). I'd love to try it, looks beautiful!

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Super Contributor

I'm looking forward to reading reviews, too -- I know this is BIG NEWS for those in the groove! :-)

I don't actually wear foundation per se, but use a tinted sunblock these days, but will be very interested about her other products.

Trusted Contributor

I love to watch her youtube.com videos

Frequent Contributor

Received 4 items:

Lip Gloss (High Society)- no fragrance, not sticky, lasts a long time, beautiful color!

Mascara (Black) - very nice! Separates, thickens and defines each lash. Did not flake or smear for 12 hours! When I wore it for the first time, my husband commented "You have pretty eyes." He's never said that before!

Blush (S-e-x on Fire) - goes on smoothly, not blotchy. Color lasted all day.

Multi-Miracle Glow Cleanser, Mask & Balm - Wonderful! Love the fragrance, lots of great botanical ingredients. Used it as a cleanser and it took everything off very gently. Put some on as a mask overnight and my skin was so soft in the morning!

Yes, her tutorials on youtube are great!

Her products are also available on her website. Her moisturizer is on backorder everywhere!

Respected Contributor

I bought Colour Chameleon Eye Shadow Pencil in Bronzed Garnet. It is $26.00

The color is beautiful & just like the name. It is very similar to Laura Mercier Caviar Stick in Burnished Bronze.

It goes on smoothly & is easy to blend out if you want to use it as an eye shadow, but it makes a very pretty liner, too. It stays put all day. My small complaint is that for $26 is could at least come with a sharpener, but that is a small thing.