Honored Contributor

A Big Rave for Trish McEvoy's Flawless Lip Primer!!!!!!

I purchased this along with her Eye Base which I have been using for a while and Wow!!!!!The flawless lip primer works so well for me to keep my lipsticks in place and no feathering or bleeding.........I love it!!!!!!!Try it if you have had trouble with feathering!!!!!! I think it was under 30.00 and it comes in a tube like lipstick-super easy to apply and really works!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: A Big Rave for Trish McEvoy's Flawless Lip Primer!!!!!!

Thanks for the review, JM. Does it change the color of your lipstick? I have found some primers do that.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the review, JMFINLEY!! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Esteemed Contributor

I love Trish and that lip primer is great!

She has a gift with purchase right now, free shipping, no minimum purchase.

ENJOY 4 TREATS INCL. FULL-SIZE MYSTERY GIFT
($27 VALUE) + FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS!
Exclusive Gifts From Trish
It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Regular Contributor

No it doesn't change the color of your lipstick.
On 9/12/2014 Tricolor said:

Thanks for the review, JM. Does it change the color of your lipstick? I have found some primers do that.

Trusted Contributor

Trisha doesn't make anything I can use. Everything is white or beige or grey. And, frankly I'm sick of her bragging about how her items are for every tone . Does she mean that the thousands of women who can't use white are nobody's ?
Honored Contributor

No it does not change your lipstick color at all.... I put it on and a couple minutes later do my lips and my color lasts longer and no bleeding or feathering.....I love it!!!!!!!It was just what I needed.

Super Contributor

I just added this to my TM collection about 3 months ago. I couldn't believe what a difference it made not only in feathering, but just the overall look of my lipstick or gloss. Doesn't change the color at all, just so smooth and gorgeous. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}