Contributor

Just a warning- the Tory Burch plastic Fitbit bands ($38) have defective clasp and fall off. I learned the hard way and lost my Fitbit flex and band($138 total). I then read reviews on the Tory Burch site and found that this was a very common problem, so I am trying to get the word out on via social media....

Respected Contributor
Thanks for sharing.
Respected Contributor

well, I'm not too happy with my purchase of my flex here in June. Don't get me wrong, absolutely loved it, till it stopped charging 2 months in. For $100 this shouldn't happen at all. Yes, I contacted them and received a new one and the same problem is happening. It doesn't sit correctly in the charger and can;t charge. I wound up buying the One model. Its just its so aggravating to have to do this. We all work hard for our $ and after going on their FB page it seems this is a common problem with the Flex. It should have been recalled.

Contributor

mcall1020- my fitbit flex did the same thing and would not charge. I had just gotten my second one when I decided to get the Tory bands. I just noticed on their facebook page how common this is. I have learned to do more research via social media before making any more purchases such as this.