Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 9/12

Happy Friday Beauties,

I had another slow week that I did not use up anything. Hope your week was better. What did you use up this week?

Hope you all have a safe and happy weekend.

Super Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 9/12

Good Morning Beauties. Used up quite a few items this week:

Listerine Whitening Rinse - a staple in our home, replaced with same.

Philosophy Cherry Pinwheel Cookie 3-in-1 - Not sure what the scent was, but it was not cherry. Will not repurchase, replaced with Philosophy Fresh Cream.

CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizer (Lotion) - a new, inexpensive, favorite. Replaced with same.

Ponds Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle Cream (travel size) - bought this when I first moved to Ohio because the bulk of my skin care was packed. It has a very strong perfumey scent. Used this on my nice towards the end - any my neck liked it. Not sure if I will repurchase. Replaced with some Perricone.

Sea Breeze Toner for Sensitive Skin - A favorite, especially in the hot, humid days of summer. Now that Fall and Winter are approaching (my first in Ohio), replaced with Thayer's Witch Hazel with Aloe.

That's it for me. Wishing you all a terrific weekend. Bring on the football!

Super Contributor

This week I used up-

Perlier Honeysuckle Bath and Shower Gel 8.4oz, this was ok but not a re-purchase, many other flavors in the stash

Esteemed Contributor

Skinn's Stem Regen Eye. I usually say 'less is more' and to use your face moisturizer around your eyes.... but, I gotta say, I loved the Stem Regen because it did not irritate my eyes and my tiny "tired" lines under my eyes did not appear at the end of the day. My skin stayed smooth and wrinkle-free all day. I might buy more of it.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Regular Contributor

Hi, I used up a 7 oz BBW shave cream. I really like this so replaced it with the same.
Honored Contributor

I used up the last of my Cleasing Water by Trish McEvoy and I loved it!!!!!!It came as a gift with purchase-its too expensive to buy on it's own for me though!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Eucerin hand cream- it was fine. This was part of pack from bjs so have a couple in backup but not a repurchased once done. A little too greasy or something for me.

Natures gate toothpaste - this was fine but will experiment with some others.

Honored Contributor

On 9/12/2014 tototwo said:

Skinn's Stem Regen Eye. I usually say 'less is more' and to use your face moisturizer around your eyes.... but, I gotta say, I loved the Stem Regen because it did not irritate my eyes and my tiny "tired" lines under my eyes did not appear at the end of the day. My skin stayed smooth and wrinkle-free all day. I might buy more of it.

Love this too-have been using for about a year, and when I ran out after about a week, I could tell a difference and went right back to it!!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

Tossed ""Toms of Maine Sea salt toothpaste. The taste was awful.

Contributor

I only used up one item this week.

Elaria Freesia Shower Gel, 8.4 oz. I generally don't gravitate to floral scents, but I really liked the smell of this. It is a very thin texture however that I'm not that fond of. I have a few more Elaria shower gels in my stash to get through. Sadly, I don't have any more in this fragrance.