Honored Contributor

Hope all went well today! I sent you an email too. Been thinking about you!

Honored Contributor

Oh, my. I'm sorry that I didn't reply earlier. I so appreciate your thinking of me. I'm a bit freaked at about all this at the moment, but hopefully, that's just me being silly.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Glad you saw my post to you. Smiley Happy

I don't know what you found out, if anything right now, but try to relax and stay positive (think positive thoughts). I know it can be scary-remember my recent issue, and not knowing what it was at first, some of the symptoms of ovarian cancer, etc but it turned out not to be the worst case scenario. I was a mess, including the crazy high blood pressure because of the stress and scariness but then I realized what does all the worry do? Nothing but stress my body out more and cause all kinds of other issues, right? Deep breaths, keep your mind busy, take a walk. I'm here if you need anything!

Honored Contributor

Thanks. Sometimes we're our own worst enemies. I'm sure all will be fine.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

Whatever is going on, I wish you a great report to put your mind at ease, SQ3!

I think it's natural for our minds to go to worst case scenario, when most of these things are perfectly fine. I can't tell you how many times my imagination has taken me to that evil 'Stressville' absolutely needlessly.

I'm thinking of you. Sending both you & HD ALL positive vibes. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Honored Contributor
On 9/12/2014 Funloving said:

I think it's natural for our minds to go to worst case scenario, when most of these things are perfectly fine. I can't tell you how many times my imagination has taken me to that evil 'Stressville' absolutely needlessly.

I'm thinking of you. Sending both you & HD ALL positive vibes. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Thank you for your calming words, my friend.

Valued Contributor
On 9/12/2014 Funloving said:

I'm with what Funloving posted. I just wanted to offer my positive thoughts to both HappyDaze and SuzyQ3.

I don't post a lot in the Beauty forum, but do a lot of reading and learning from both of you. Both of you have been very helpful to me and very kind.

Whatever the issue is, my wish for both of you is that all turns out well.

Honored Contributor

HD can certainly chime in (it is her thread, after all), but I believe that the issue she mentions here has been resolved, as she indicates in Post #2. As far as I know, all is fine. I hope she will correct me if I am mistaken.

Honored Contributor

How you doing SuzyQ? I hope you are having a good weekend and keeping busy. Smile

Funloving and HisElk, thank you for all your kind words and positive thoughts!

Respected Contributor

Whoever's sick, hope they get better.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder