Super Contributor

Flower Zoom-in Ultimate Mascara

I have found my new favorite mascara and it only costs $7.99! This mascara is amazing. It really lengthens and thickens my lashes without clumping or flaking. It lasts all day. I got the brown color and it's the perfect deep rich brown for my fair blond coloring. The brush is really unusual because you can twist a dial and change the shape of the brush. I will definitely be purchasing again.

Honored Contributor

Re: Flower Zoom-in Ultimate Mascara

This the Drew Barrymore Flower brand?

Super Contributor

Yes!

Honored Contributor

okay thanks! I will put it on my list of mascaras to try.

Honored Contributor

I bought this in brown- never tried a brown before- and really like it! The best part, it actually HOLDS my curl, which hasn't happened since my lashes have grown longer. And the brown looks great. Thanks for the recommendation.

Super Contributor

On 9/19/2014 HappyDaze said:

I bought this in brown- never tried a brown before- and really like it! The best part, it actually HOLDS my curl, which hasn't happened since my lashes have grown longer. And the brown looks great. Thanks for the recommendation.

LOL, I see you were finally able to find the thread!

Honored Contributor

On 9/19/2014 Colonel Meow said:
On 9/19/2014 HappyDaze said:

LOL, I see you were finally able to find the thread!

haha! It is weird though because i could not find it on my own but when the one poster gave me that link, I modified the search and it came up! Tried it again on my own (i.e. not through her link) and it still doesn't work! Must be something on my end.

Super Contributor

HD - nah, I still blame it on the fickle nature of QVC's "techies" or web designers (whatever it is that they are called) lol!

Honored Contributor

On 9/19/2014 Colonel Meow said:

HD - nah, I still blame it on the fickle nature of QVC's "techies" or web designers (whatever it is that they are called) lol!

ha, you are probably right! Wink

Regular Contributor

What store did you find this line at? I haven't seen it.