Honored Contributor

Please keep the WEN posts on the wen forum

Most of us don't come here to hear about WEN every day - all day - over and over the same krap. For those who care about it -- it's great that there is a forum for that - but honestly, most of us don't give a rats patootie about it and can't even understand the "code" -- all the talking in initials etc. But that is about 75% of what is on the beauty banter board all the time. Am I the only non wen user who is tired of this being the vast majority of all they have under beauty ?

Respected Contributor

Re: Please keep the WEN posts on the wen forum

I think if there is a problem with the Wen posts being in the Beauty Banter section of this board, the webmaster will delete them. It is not my job to censor anyone here.

I just checked and couldn't find any Wen threads on Beauty Banter.{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Respected Contributor

If you accidentally click Beauty you will see everything in Beauty including a lot of WEN posts. If you click on Beauty Banter, you do not. I think you are clicking on the wrong line. I just tried it myself and it works just fine.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor

On 9/10/2014 Kjelle said: If you accidentally click Beauty you will see everything in Beauty including a lot of WEN posts. If you click on Beauty Banter, you do not. I think you are clicking on the wrong line. I just tried it myself and it works just fine.

ITA! I just went thru three pages of Beauty Banter and didn't see one WEN post. However whein I clicked on Beauty, I saw many WEN posts. Just click on Beauty Banter and it's usually all good!

Respected Contributor

I love Chaz!

Honored Contributor

We aren't required to do so and a quick scroll through the BB forum show not one Wen post, so I have no idea why you are complaining.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

On 9/10/2014 Pqfan said:

I love Chaz!

That's a great picture

Respected Contributor

On 9/10/2014 Pqfan said:

I love Chaz!

So cute!!

Honored Contributor

On 9/10/2014 Kjelle said: If you accidentally click Beauty you will see everything in Beauty including a lot of WEN posts. If you click on Beauty Banter, you do not. I think you are clicking on the wrong line. I just tried it myself and it works just fine.

Yep, has to be user error because no Wen posts are currently in BB except the one the OP started lol.

Respected Contributor

On 9/10/2014 jaxs mom said:

Yep, has to be user error because no Wen posts are currently in BB except the one the OP started lol.

Doncha' love it? LOL!