Trusted Contributor

OMG THE KORRES REP ON THE SOUTHERN CHANNEL

She just doesn't stop talking. The poor host can't get a word in, she's constantly interrupting her, so rude. I really never heard a vendor speak so fast or just talk non-stop. I was watching because I heard some good things about their wild rose products but I just had to turn her off. I'll look at the products on line. Anyone ever use these products? Thanks
Super Contributor

Re: OMG THE KORRES REP ON THE SOUTHERN CHANNEL

I had to look. She is ignoring the host completely. She is non-stop for sure. And they both could do with lowering the register of their voices. Shriek-y!

Esteemed Contributor

Liz is her name and she has been Korres' rep for as long as the brand has been on HSN. Yes, she can speak fast, but I think she does a very good job representing the brand. Perhaps the reason for talking extra fast on this particular show is because the host she was paired with comes across is also a fast talker, but worse than that seems incompetent. Fast talking aside this particular host (IMO) seems to comes on air unprepared with what she plans to say about products, and resorts to talking loud, fast, and saying nothing. Perhaps the Korres rep shares this view and was trying to control the situation. It's not the first time I've seen a long time vendor shut her out. I don't blame the vendors, but rather HSN because they could fix the problem by re-training the inept host.

Honored Contributor

I've tried the shower gel........and it is very nice

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Super Contributor

Never seen this gal you're referring to, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Korres lip gloss!!!!!!!! Every brand says "not gooey, sticky, honey, etc.", but this one REALLY is NOT sticky/gooey!!!!!!! WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

I knew from the posts here that the host presenting this hour would be Carrie Smith, so I checked the schedule. She talks reallyreallyfast and nonstop. I cannot stand her and can't imagine why she's been promoted ahead of Helen Keaney. She interrupts and doesn't listen to the vendors. I rarely watch HSN, but I do see a lot of their video presentations when shopping on their site.

Contributor

I love love love the Wild Rose Daily Brightening Refining Buff cleanser. It makes my skin so soft. I use it every 2 - 3 days. It is one of my holy grail products.

Respected Contributor

I like the Korres products & often buy when they have special pricing. I don't care what the vendors or hosts are like on HSN, QVC or ShopHQ - if I want to buy the product I do. If I don't care for the vendors and/or hosts, I change the channel.

Honored Contributor

Liz was the rep for a make-up brand that was sold on HSN for only a very short period of time. I don't think it did well and I believe it was an HSN exclusive. I cannot remember the name of the products but I can picture them perfectly.

As an aside, Korres has a TS for tomorrow.

Esteemed Contributor

It's HSN- 'southern channel' is a reference from many years gone by!