Super Contributor

What foundation are you ladies loving right now?

As for me... I was really into Estee Lauder Double Wear Light in Intensity 2.0. coincidentally, as I am getting older, I want something with a little less "look at me I've got my makeup on". Not to mention, my skin tone is extremely difficult to match. UUGGHH. Woe is me. ;-)

:-P :-P

Trusted Contributor
I've been using Bare Minerals for the last seven years, I will never go back to liquid foundation. The trick is that less is more. There are many different shades to choose from.
Super Contributor

Missha BB cream. Love it!

Super Contributor
On 9/9/2014 lizzief said: I've been using Bare Minerals for the last seven years, I will never go back to liquid foundation. The trick is that less is more. There are many different shades to choose from.

Lizzie, I used to wear this foundation. I found that the original made my faceitch when I got hot (I believe it was due to the bismuth oxichloride). I used the matte for a little bit, but the color was never right. The (n) was too pink, and the (w) was too orange! Do you apply yours with the kabuki, or do prefer the beauty blender/ wet sponge method?

Super Contributor

So... I've been away from these boards for a while, but I find it highly pathetic that I cannot use the word I t c h

Super Contributor
On 9/9/2014 Kind1too said:

Missha BB cream. Love it!

oddly enough, I've yet to try a BB cream.

Honored Contributor

Laura Mercier's brand new Smooth Finish Flawless Fluide. This is quite amazing. It's like a second skin, long lasting, oil-free, super lightweight, light to med. finish. I tried a sample of this and will buy it once I use up what I have. Let me also add that LM offers so many different undertones. She always has a great selection of shades. Right now I am using LM's tinted moisturizer and her foundation in a jar (crème smooth - med. coverage). I alternate depending on what kind of coverage I want. Both are very, very nice.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor
Have any of you been to Sephora and gotten matched with their shade iq gadget? Any luck with that?
Super Contributor

I'm literally obsessed with YSL's new Fusion Ink foundation - it gives fantastic coverage but I can still feel the air rush through my pores when I'm outside, it's just that breathable!

I had a woman come up to me and ask how I get such beautiful skin - when I told her it was my foundation that was creating the perfection, she told me she had no idea I had any on at all.

I'm also super pale and the shade B10 matches me perfectly, and the Fusion Ink shade range in general is insane because there's something for everyone!

Super Contributor
On 9/9/2014 Go Pokes! said: Have any of you been to Sephora and gotten matched with their shade iq gadget? Any luck with that?

Yep I've done this - it's actually pretty accurate and I've gotten quite a few products based on what they recommend (you can do it either on their website or in store).