Trusted Contributor

I need a new eyeliner pencil. I tried on a gray pencil at the MAC counter and liked it, but it was not within my budget.

I have to have a pencil. I only have sight in one eye and trying to do the brush and ar of liner is just too much too manage.

What is your mid to low priced favorite? Thanks all!

Super Contributor

Re: Best Gray Eyeliner Pencil?

Tarte smoulder eyes

Honored Contributor

Almay makes a beautiful soft gray, wish I could remember the name, sold at drugstores and Wal-Mart.

Found it in my m/u drawer - Intense Charcoal - but it is NOT intense unless you build it up. drugstore dot com

Almay does not test on animals.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Super Contributor

the color is gunmetal, check for it on ebay

Super Contributor

Here's a good comparison/dupe article. I would also put in the MAC info and do a dupe search on Google or other.

http://www.temptalia.com/silver-gray-eyeliner-comparisons-dupes

I apologize for not being able to provide link from my Kindle.

Valued Contributor

Laura Geller Silver Lining Powder Pencil

No thought is worth thinking.....
Valued Contributor

I like laura Geller i-care grey color wise , mally has one that glides on so easy. I think its called starlight
Regular Contributor

Hi Quinny, I use a liner pencil (self sharpening) from Revlon Colorstay in charcoal. Often times my grocery store has them buy one, get one 50 percent off. Handy if I want to keep one in my purse for touch-ups. I find the staying power pretty good for a "drugstore" eyeliner. I've also bought them in black, brown and eggplant.
Honored Contributor

Quinny: if you're on a budget may I recommend the Ulta store brand gel pencil liner? great pigment, glide on smoothly, and stay on all day! You can generally get them for 6 a piece but they have lots of sales at half price and when I purchased the entire line up they were a dollar! I am enjoying them immensely i switch out colors every few days, but I've been using the copper and it looks gorgeous. for not a lot more money Inglot has terrific product that doesn't budge and very interesting colors!
Contributor

Ulta brand twist up eyeliner ""pencil"" in charcoal. I've been using it for years. It stays on all day. They have a couple grays so make sure you check the name of the color on the side of the pencil. I stock up when they're $1 or $2.