Regular Contributor

reviews on the t3 2 feather blow dryer

what does everyone think of the feather weight t3 2 blow dryer im looking for a new good blow dryer i just a lot of money coloring my hair and don't want to use a cheap dryer to friz and fade my hair. So if anyone has this blow dryer please do tell how you like it and if its worth the money. or can yo suggest one if this one doesn't work that good thank you.

Regular Contributor

Re: reviews on the t3 2 feather blow dryer

here is the item no# A257885 to that blowdryer i was requesting a review on

here is the correct name for that blowdryer t3 2 high performance featherweight blow dryer

it comes in white and gold or black and gold.

Regular Contributor

does anyone have this blow dryer please someone give me some suggestions on a good professional blowdryer if you don't know anything about the t3 blow dryer.

Respected Contributor

I read a great deal of reviews all over the place about the great T3 dryers, only to find out that the dryers are not made to last as long as they used to. I bought the Babyliss Tornio for around $70. I has a solid reputation still but there are other Babylisses that I would try as well. Try looking at these http://www.folica.com/features/hair-dryer-comparison No where will you find a T3 as a recommended professional model. There are others that are much cheaper and have a great reputation like the Super Solano and the Sedu.

Respected Contributor

If you mail in your old dryer you get a $40 credit with Folica. You can't beat that. They recycle the dryer and flat iron for credit to spend in their shop!

Respected Contributor

40% off these dryers at folica http://www.folica.com/shop-by/sale/hair-dryers use code summersale

Respected Contributor

Respected Contributor
New Contributor

Have had this dryer in white and gold for about 3 months, I love it. Prior to this in December when a T3 was a TSV i bought that for my daughter and used it a few times and loved how fast and gentle it dried my colored super fine super thick super straight hair! I did not think expensive hair dryers made a difference until I splurged for my daughter and then I loved using it for myself. I can't testify to longevity as the one we have had for 9 months, no problem, the other 3 months, no problems yet.

Respected Contributor

I love it and it was a really good replacement for my Conair. It dries my hair in half the time and my hair ends up very shiny and has lots of body.