Trusted Contributor
Can someone help refresh my memory ~ didn't Joan bring on a real sheep during a jewelry presentation with Kathy Levine to "throw her off her game"? Seems to me it was hilarious ~ did I dream this practical joke?
Honored Contributor

Re: Joan, Kathy and a sheep?

not sure i remember a sheep, but here they are with a pony.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3q5zlxAHY0

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Contributor

I remember the sheep...dont remember why she brought it on but hilarity ensued!
Honored Contributor

I've been trying to find a clip showing Mike Rowe & Joan...in the middle of the night. Those two were so funny...didn't get the attn like Kathy since it was in the wee hours, but hilarity, as well!!

Trusted Contributor

Thanks Sunshine for that link ~ remembered that show fondly! Also, green girl, thanks for saying you recall the sheep~~~~I didn't dream it!!
Honored Contributor

I was in the Q audience in April, 2000, it was Kathy's last appearance with Joan. Joan had a pony brought out on stage, and told Kathy it was her farewell gift from her. They all had a good laugh. Later, Joan presented her with a real Faberge egg, and Joan cried, and said, everyone I come to love leaves me.

Trusted Contributor

On 9/7/2014 Shelbelle said:

I was in the Q audience in April, 2000, it was Kathy's last appearance with Joan. Joan had a pony brought out on stage, and told Kathy it was her farewell gift from her. They all had a good laugh. Later, Joan presented her with a real Faberge egg, and Joan cried, and said, everyone I come to love leaves me.

I remember both the sheep & the pony - & thank you for reminding me about her quote "everyone I come to love leaves me" - I do recall that now! So sad! Kathy no doubt remembered that this past week too.

Respected Contributor

Those were the days my friend.....we thought they'd never end.

Esteemed Contributor

I too remember the pony and sheep ! The two of them were hysterical together, always watched when Joan was on with Kathy. Still can't believe Joan is gone, she was the kind of person you just expected to be around forever....the best way to honor Joan is to laugh ,she loved to make people laugh. Going to miss her she was one of a kind for sure. RIP
Esteemed Contributor

On 9/7/2014 pupwhipped said:

Those were the days my friend.....we thought they'd never end.