Super Contributor
Hi Beauties, I just read Courtney Cason's Beauty Blog where she said she uses Tatcha with the Clarisonic. I have wanted to try Tatcha, but haven't because it didn't sound compatible with the Clarisonic. Do you use them together, anyone?
Frequent Contributor
I do and love the results. I think I posted a few months ago about it. I really love the TATCHA oil and powder but am nut sure it is, or any cleanser is, worth that price. Probably will not reorder
Respected Contributor
Got it...did not love it...sent it back. After 30 days, for me there was absolutely no difference in the overall condition or appearance of my skin. I use a clarisonic daily with my usual cleanser but did not use it with this line. For this price tag, I want to see drama Smiley Happy
Super Contributor

Thanks for the replies. BTW, I got the new Lux Chashmere Clarisonic brush and love it. It feels so good.

Trusted Contributor

Yes. Ive tried TATCHA powder exfoliant with my big Clarisonic not the cheaper, smaller , less powerful Mia. I use it regularly but not more than two or three times a week, it's that effective. You'll know you've exfoliated when your serums burn the same way they do when you've used a lactic acid or salicylic or glycolic acid peel. You can actually watch your skin flush after you've used it and you feel the benefits of smooth, soft, skin the next day. You'll be convinced when the compliments roll in even though you feel like you're on your last lap and people are telling you how much better you must feel.

Is the new soft brush good? I purchased a Bellapulse sonic brush set because it has a sponge to massage your hyaluronic acid serum into your skin on the restoration days between treatments. The set comes with a good hyaluronic cream and there are really good pure hyaluronic acid gels out there too. Do you think the Clarisonic brush would be soft enough for a moisture infuser?