Valued Contributor

Is anyone getting the Philosophy Miracle Worker TSV?

I have never tried the Miracle Worker moisturizers...is anyone getting this TSV? What do you think of the Miracle Worker line? Thanks for your opinions!

Honored Contributor

Re: Is anyone getting the Philosophy Miracle Worker TSV?

I've been using miracle worker for a number of years. I just had an auto delivery plan with it in smaller sizes that just ended. If you're in need of skin care, this kit has all the basics at a good price. I'd jump on it if it wasn't super size.
Honored Contributor

I'd be interested if it didn't also come with a jug of purity loaded with toxins. I know I will never put that on my face again. I can't try the other stuff, that may actually be good product, at that price.
Valued Contributor

Thanks for your replies! I guess this does not seem to be a popular TSV!

Super Contributor

Mine was preordered. I think it's a great deal for the sizes/price. The serum really is a game changer in my routine. It gives me glowing skin and with the vit c powder added in, it's even better. I'm in the process of using up so e other products and have only used samples of the miracle worker night and day, used when it first came out. My combo skin has been changing to dry and tight especially on my cheeks so I need to step up the skincare. I do know hiaj night has been great for my skin, so hoping mw night is even better.
Valued Contributor

Thanks for the review, CCBeauty! So, what did you think of the Miracle Worker samples?

Valued Contributor

On 9/6/2014 CCBeauty said: Mine was preordered. I think it's a great deal for the sizes/price. The serum really is a game changer in my routine. It gives me glowing skin and with the vit c powder added in, it's even better. I'm in the process of using up so e other products and have only used samples of the miracle worker night and day, used when it first came out. My combo skin has been changing to dry and tight especially on my cheeks so I need to step up the skincare. I do know hiaj night has been great for my skin, so hoping mw night is even better.
how do you get the vitamin c powder? Is it sold separately?
Valued Contributor

I got this, I ordered early, I like purity for getting makeup off. I do like the serum and miracle creams, but have only just started using them.
Valued Contributor

Can anyone tell me about the texture of the Miracle Worker moisturizers? Thanks!