Contributor
Can anyone explain the difference between this product & the Bliss Porefector. They look & sound like they do the same thing. I have the Bliss product & don't want to spend $ on this unless it's truly different. I have 58 year old skin that still occasionally breaks out, & am constantly battling blackheads & clogged pores. TIA
Contributor
Bump
Trusted Contributor
Bliss Pore-Fector = 27,000 ultrasonic vibrations per second on its high speed.
Le Mieux = 28,000 ultrasonic vibrations per second (on high speed)

ETA: based on what I read, they appear to be very similar. Le Mieux emphasizes that skin needs to be moist/wet. Maybe wet skin increases results when treating blackheads. I think Bliss recommended applying their toner, rather than keeping skin moist/wet.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Respected Contributor

I would like to know as well. I looked at the Bliss Porefector but decided against it since some weren't impressed that it was actually clearing the pores. I've read some reviews on the one you mentioned, but am still skeptical. It is on the Q for flex pays, so that is better than shelling out the full amount and not liking it to return it, and Q has a great return policy!

Contributor
The for your input ladies!
Regular Contributor

I received my Le Mieux this week and have only used it one time. It's pretty amazing. I read the product reviews and totally agree with the 5 star comments. These are early days but I am thrilled and anxious for my second treatment tomorrow night.

Contributor
Bump
Contributor
Thank you to everyone who replied. Anyone else?
Frequent Contributor

It's next up on my wish list. I'm hoping to see it on at least 4 easy pays, but if not, i'm just going to go for it.

Sorry can't help otherwise.

Trusted Contributor

Well I have it now for almost 2 weeks and I don't see any difference in my pores or anything. I don't know yet if this will be going back or not.