Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did you Use Up This Week 9/5?

Happy Friday and happy September. We are still pretty hot here in Ga., hoping things cool off soon. Another week I did not use up anything. I have a few items on the "hit list" for next week. What did you use up this week?

Prayers and peace being sent to the friends and family of Joan Rivers. R.I. P. Joan, you will be missed.

Valued Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did you Use Up This Week 9/5?

Good morning Josey Girl and all...

Tarte eyebrow pencil - replaced with same…just the perfect shade of medium brown (no red undertones)

DryBar “The Chaser” Shine Pomade - I put small amount in the center of my palm, spray my hairspray over it until it wells up…smoosh my hands together then run them through my hair. Finish with a little more spray.

Super Contributor

Good Morning! Nothing for me this week, I just wanted to wish everyone a great weekend.

Go Bucks!!

Regular Contributor

Hi. I used up an 8 oz tube of Cetaphil lotion. I have another bottle already open.
Super Contributor

This week I used up-

Johnson's Baby Shampoo 7oz- used on my granddaughter, replaced with another

Mally's liquid lipstick in pink, really liked this, many more colors in the stash

This week I threw out- BBW sensual pillow mist in Black Current vanilla, too old and too strong, although I normally like this scent

Valued Contributor

Happy Friday to all!

This week I used up:

Suave Moroccan Infusion shampoo. This one is nice and I have another in my stash. I alternate between about 4 different shampoos so it takes a long time to use them up.

Alpha Hydrox Retinol ResQ. This was a bit too heavy for my oily/combo skin. Now using Paula's Choice Resist retinol product and alternate with her Clinical 1% retinol.

Jordana Best Lash Extreme mascara. I try others but keep coming back to this one.

Tossed: Neutrogena Healthy Volume mascara. Didn't provide any volume or length

Have a great weekend!!

Trusted Contributor

Hello Friends,

Used up:

16 oz. Philosophy Blackberry 3 n 1-nice, like other scents better. Moving on to fall scents in stash, which are my favorite!

Philosophy Senorita Margarita Salt Scrub-this is just awesome, one of their best products. Have many other scrubs in stash.

Have a good weekend all.

R. I.P. Joan.

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Esteemed Contributor

Good morning and Happy Saturday to everyone!

Used up: Skinn AM cleanser - replaced with same. This is my fave and I won't be without it.

Used up every last bit of my favorite Clinique eye shadow pallet in sage greens. It's been discontinued and I can't find another one that I like as well. Drats!

Tossed: 2 mascaras, Clinique and Skinn Wow!, because they were old. I've been using the L'Oreal Million Lashes "Butterfly" mascara and it is amazing. It doesn't smear and I love that weird application brush.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Contributor

I was able to use up a few different things.

BBW Nectarine Mint Deep Cleansing Hand Soap, 8 oz.

BBW Caribbean Escape Moisturizing Hand Soap, 8 oz.

Broo Oatmeal Porter Body Wash, 10 oz.

Yves Rocher Vanilla Coco Lip Balm

Valued Contributor

I finally finished the last of a TCA peel of 8%…my first big league for me. But considered a ""lunchtime"" peel for the veterans. Good experience.