Contributor

Such sad, sad news.

Valued Contributor

MickieB~ Thanks for posting. I just got the news via a Chicago Sun-Times email. Sad is correct. I cannot believe she is gone and the past week really didn't prep me. Am still shocked and crying. Will miss her terribly and give my Yorkies a few extra hugs today. It was seeing Joan with Spike years ago that gave me the idea when I grew up to get my own...and decades later have never looked back. Much love, Joan, and condolences to Melissa, Cooper and Joan's other friends and family. ~Peach

Valued Contributor

Am wondering how long it will take the Q to put up a tribute online. Joan has been an important vendor for decades. I LOVED watching her and Kathy Levine. Remember the sheep? I came here online and thought I'd see a tribute. ~Peach

Honored Contributor
On 9/4/2014 LuckyPeach said:

Am wondering how long it will take the Q to put up a tribute online. Joan has been an important vendor for decades. I LOVED watching her and Kathy Levine. Remember the sheep? I came here online and thought I'd see a tribute. ~Peach

They did make a statement at 12:15.

Valued Contributor
On 9/4/2014 shoekitty said:
On 9/4/2014 LuckyPeach said:

They did make a statement at 12:15.

Hello Shoekitty~

Thanks very much for sharing this. So glad to see Joan is up on the website now. When I was posting yesterday, nothing was up on the main two changing photo pages. I still cannot believe she is gone. Take care~Peach

Regular Contributor

From the Fortune article: "Known for her sharp wit and comedic genius, Joan Rivers also amassed over $1 billion in sales with QVC over the last 24 years." Nearly $42 million a year. Wow.

Honored Contributor

The title of this thread is absolutely horrible.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor
On 9/5/2014 KatCat1 said:

I agree. As usual, done in poor taste.
Respected Contributor
On 9/5/2014 BlingQueen022 said:

ITA! It's very crude and insensitive. Who talks this way today? Do U live in a cave MickieB?

Honored Contributor
On 9/5/2014 BlingQueen022 said:

ITA....I reported it as Inappropriate yesterday, but Webbie kept it. Disappointed. I wish the QVC Community Moderator would remove scrub the Joan River threads announcing her passing.