Regular Contributor

Don't forget Edward Bess Friday night,

Edward's first hour-long show will air Friday night, the 5th, at 8 central. This is the darling who sent me a personal, hand-written card, thanking me for the email I sent him raving about his foundation. I may not buy anything, but I will certainly watch!
Contributor

Re: Don't forget Edward Bess Friday night,

Thanks Vandy, didnt even know he had a one hour show. Ill be watching. I find him interesting & passionate about his line. Im really interested in his foundation. Runs.
Super Contributor

I love his illuminating eyeshadow base!!!

Honored Contributor

I am going to record it. It is nice to see a different beauty line showcased finally.

Respected Contributor

I just cruised the web to see what his line is about: bloggers are crazy over it.....but it ain't cheap! I want to see the show to get a better idea, but checkout Edward Bess on "allcosmeticswholesale.com"...their prices are reasonable for a high end line. Poodlepet
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the info. For those who have tried his line, what do you like? And has anyone tried the mousse foundation? I'm such a sucker for makeup and I've been so good about not watching QVC because I'm sick of their current makeup rotations, so I'm looking forward to this! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Trusted Contributor

The foundation is wonderful. I am a stickler for coverage, and this is superb. I cannot wait for the show.

Trusted Contributor

This is a very, very high quality line. He makes truly excellent products. I loved the story about the hand-written note! :-)

I'm definitely going to purchase the Hair Hero. He's been working on his hair care line for years!!

Respected Contributor

I really like this guy......he seems like a very sincere person.

Regular Contributor

That's so sweet that he sent you a personal handwritten card in response to your email because you loved one of his products. Unfortunately when I sent an email asking him to consider removing the fragrance from his products so people with sensitive skin could enjoy them, I got no response at all. No handwritten card, no return email. Nothing. I guess he only takes the time to respond to emails when they are in his favor.

I'm sorry. I do have to apologize for my snotty response. But it's been months and I still can't believe his company never responded. Even a "form" response would have been better than nothing. I've emailed many companies over the years and this was the first time my email was completely ignored.

I believe my point was valid. Fragrance in skin care and beauty products adds no benefit. The products of his that I've tried were lovely, but I couldn't possibly use them due to sensitive skin and allergies.