Regular Contributor

I was wondering if anyone uses Elysee on the other network. Specifically their Fountain of Youth and Pychnogenol serums. Thanks in advance.

Trusted Contributor

I have not personally but do know they have a very loyal following who loves Elysee products and have used them for years. Linda (the owner and HSN rep) is certainly an exceptional spokesperson, not only for her amazingly youthful face but also for her knowledge regarding ingredients, etc. I have always found her very interesting to watch -

Regular Contributor

Used 2 of them years ago with no success. Yet I am eying the kit for $69 and telling myself not to order it. That shopping channel does have coupons. One is $10 off $50. Still a lot when shipping and tax added.

Valued Contributor

I tried them several years ago and didn't notice any difference.

Trusted Contributor

I use the Fountain of Youth serum and like it. I started using it when they first came to HSN. At that time my under eyes were just starting to not look so great. I got the FOY serum and it starting using it under my eyes and on my forehead, upper lip area and neck. It really improved the look of my eyes. It's not a miracle, but I think it helped. Now I keep using it as sort of a preventative thing. I haven't had much luck with the rest of the line though. The line must work for many or they wouldn't have it on air all these years.

Esteemed Contributor

Went through a couple of bottles of Elysee YouthSpan Resculpting serum for my neck but didn't really care for it.

I then moved on to one of the Isomers Neck creams which I didn't really care for either.

I now use Skinn Chin Up which I really like and have reordered many times.

Honored Contributor

FOY has been around for many years, more than 10, it is just a mix of Matrixyl and Argeriline, not even sure of how high the percentages are, nothing new or innovative. Pycnogenol is not new or different either, Le Mirador used it back in the 90's.

Trusted Contributor

its one of the few serums i can actually use on my eye lid