Honored Contributor

Laura Mercier Stickgloss lipstick

There is a palette of 3 stickgloss lipsticks and one sheer lipstick reduced to $19 for FULL size. If you are a lipstick lover you my want to check this out on her website. I could not p-a-ss up. You may receive a free sample of her new foundation. I opt out for that and selected 2 deluxe samples.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Laura Mercier Stickgloss lipstick

THANKS!!!

I'm having an affair with Ms. Mercier{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}. For years I have passed on her products although I know the line has a wonderful reputation with beauty consumers, industry professionals and beauty editors. Reason being I am so devoted to Bobbi Brown and Nars and the price points for each are very similar. Well, her new serum foundation and HD concealer overwhelmed me so much I have been on a mission to add a Mercier product in every category to my makeup case.

Honored Contributor

On 9/2/2014 Trix said:

THANKS!!!

I'm having an affair with Ms. Mercier{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}. For years I have passed on her products although I know the line has a wonderful reputation with beauty consumers, industry professionals and beauty editors. Reason being I am so devoted to Bobbi Brown and Nars and the price points for each are very similar. Well, her new serum foundation and HD concealer overwhelmed me so much I have been on a mission to add a Mercier product in every category to my makeup case.

Yes, the new foundation is excellent. It's like a second skin what every woman is looking for in a foundation. The 4 palette lipsticks is a steal from $48 to $19 plus full size. I prefer LM's foundations over Bobbi because she offers different undertones. I do like her secret concealer, Invisible loose powder, powder blush and the new caviar eye shadow sticks look wonderful plus they stay on all day. I watched a video on Nordstrom's website for LM using the new caviar eye shadow sticks. The makeup artist made his model look stunning. The gray shade is a winner. I am currently using her tinted moisturizer and smooth crème foundation in a jar which I both love. Check out her fragrances too.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

Wow, I have been eyeing these since Nov. 2013! I just bought them. Thanks so much!!! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

On 9/2/2014 Karena said:

Wow, I have been eyeing these since Nov. 2013! I just bought them. Thanks so much!!! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Glad you got them! I was just "window shopping" when I came upon them. Then I checked out the colors under Stickgloss & Sheer lipsticks and said, this is a great deal and nice shades.

kindness is strength
Contributor

Thanks KatCat1!

I ordered them too. I had the Stickgloss in Peony, and I think it's the only lipstick I've ever used up. I also have the sheer lipstick in Baby Lips, and it's very nice. I was just thinking I could use some new lipsticks.