Honored Contributor

Hey ladies- check your emails if you are signed up. A good deal going on for 12 of the most popular products for the most of Sept. Smile

Honored Contributor

It certainly is. I have already placed my order for the two products I use (Vit C serum and Multi-Active Matrixyl 25 percent.)

I've received 10 percent off promos before but never 15 percent. Very happy.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

It has been a long time since it has been more than 10% off for sure. I am buying my mom more formula 7 and a bottle of the vitamin C (she wants to try it!).

Honored Contributor

Wow, I just received my shipping confirmation for the order I placed just a couple hours ago. That's some kind of record.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor
On 9/2/2014 suzyQ3 said:

Wow, I just received my shipping confirmation for the order I placed just a couple hours ago. That's some kind of record.

awesome! I got mine too!

Honored Contributor

suzy, I keep meaning to ask you about the matrixyl product. Have you used other peptide/matrixyl products before? If so, what do you like about the NCN one that makes it better than the other brands you might have tried?

Thanks!

Frequent Contributor

So glad to see this! I have been wanting to try some of their products and this is a perfect time!

Trusted Contributor

Hi Happy Daze (and Suzy) ................ I was thinking of trying the matrixyl too. I did try one from Isomers but not a multiple matrixyl formula which I think could be more effective. Also any suggestions from NCN for annoying nose blackheads/a few face pores or should I just pick up an AHA from PC? Do you recommend a gel AHA formulation? I know so little about AHA products.

HD - a few weeks ago, you and someone else (can't recall exactly who that was now) were discussing an effective primer. I can't remember now if it was one from the Korean brands or 100% Pure but thought it was one or the other. I'd like to pick one up to try with the Dollish Powder I ordered from a Korean seller as I think it would help balance my dry skin. I know it was mentioned that this primer did well with a powder foundation.

I have tried for awhile to find that thread but can't recall the title of it anymore so am hoping this might trigger your memory. Many thanks for any suggestions on what primer that was.

Also read that you are feeling better and am delighted for you. I am still not posting much but do try and read here when I can so I can kind of keep up. Hope you continue to heal really well and are back to normal before you know it Smile

Honored Contributor
On 9/2/2014 wackers said:

Hi Happy Daze (and Suzy) ................ I was thinking of trying the matrixyl too. I did try one from Isomers but not a multiple matrixyl formula which I think could be more effective. Also any suggestions from NCN for annoying nose blackheads/a few face pores or should I just pick up an AHA from PC? Do you recommend a gel AHA formulation? I know so little about AHA products.

HD - a few weeks ago, you and someone else (can't recall exactly who that was now) were discussing an effective primer. I can't remember now if it was one from the Korean brands or 100% Pure but thought it was one or the other. I'd like to pick one up to try with the Dollish Powder I ordered from a Korean seller as I think it would help balance my dry skin. I know it was mentioned that this primer did well with a powder foundation.

I have tried for awhile to find that thread but can't recall the title of it anymore so am hoping this might trigger your memory. Many thanks for any suggestions on what primer that was.

Also read that you are feeling better and am delighted for you. I am still not posting much but do try and read here when I can so I can kind of keep up. Hope you continue to heal really well and are back to normal before you know it Smile

wackers, if you are having trouble with clogged pores/blackheads, I'd recommend a BHA over an AHA- BHA's are for clearing out pores, AHAs do not penetrate the pores like BHA does. I'd definitely recommend Paula's Choice for that. If you have oily skin, I'd recommend the liquid or gel. If you are more dry, I'd recommend the liquid or lotion. I've used every one of her 2% BHA products now except the new RESIST one (that is on its' way) so if you have any questions about texture, etc, let me know. I am currently using the CLEAR regular strength anti-redness one and am loving that, especially for summer. It is watery and sinks in immediately with no residue or stickiness.

The primer Bella and I were discussing is the 100% pure primer. She loves it and really liked the look of it under powder foundation. I haven't tried it yet but plan to when I can get a good deal on it. Wink

And thank you so much for the well wishes! I am feeling much better although still some issues from the tumor but doctor said I may not get the full benefit from the surgery for 6 months and to be patient. Smiley Happy At least I don't look pregnant anymore and my belly is almost flat again- yay! I hope you are doing well. I do enjoy our conversations. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Thank you. Going to sign up now. I've been wanting to retry a vitamin C serum and NCN is the one on my list.