Super Contributor

Funny film on IT Celebration Foundation

I bought this & when I used it it looked like I was using nothing. I finally realized I was using nothing. After swirling the brush in the foundation there was nothing on the brush? I then used a powder puff & nothing. I finally realized that there was a kind of film over the top & after a lot of rubbing with the puff, I was finally getting some color on it. What the heck? Anyway it is going back. So weird?.
Valued Contributor

Re: Funny film on IT Celebration Foundation

You got a bad one, you should not have to pay shipping! I had one like that, I should have sent it back. I tried them again and the were fine.
Trusted Contributor

Hi, Same here on all of the It foundations,pressed blush and bronzer.I scraped it a bit but it still builds up a film.

Honored Contributor

Yep, mine did the same thing but that was awhile ago. I thought they fixed the problem. It sounds like a QC issue and sometimes they must get bad batches. Since it is defective, I would ask QVC to pay for return shipping, it shouldn't be on you!

Valued Contributor

It is sooo upsetting to get a defective product! I really feel like they should not only pay shipping but should pay pain and suffering damages, to make up for their mistake! You should get it for free or something!
Valued Contributor

On 9/1/2014 nrm said:

Hi, Same here on all of the It foundations,pressed blush and bronzer.I scraped it a bit but it still builds up a film.

This happened to me with my blush and bronzer too. I used a washcloth and removed the top layer. It wastes a lot of product doing so.

Occasional Contributor

this happened to me as well, so I contacted IT about it. they asked for a copy of my QVC receipt and they sent me a new one.

Honored Contributor

On 9/2/2014 TrvlAgt said:

this happened to me as well, so I contacted IT about it. they asked for a copy of my QVC receipt and they sent me a new one.

Interesting- I contacted them just to let them know since many of us were complaining about that same thing at that time and they just gave me suggestions on why it may be happening (all my fault, of course) and none which applied to me. Plus, I have other pressed products (not from IT) that have never done that, regardless of what I used on my face before. Maybe now they accept there is a problem and are actually helping their customers but why not just fix the problem? Out of curiosity, did the new one you sent them do the same thing?