Super Contributor

StriVectin Neck Tightening Cream review

{#emotions_dlg.bored}...it's ok but after 3 weeks I'm not too impressed...actually, I'm going back to my Meaningful Beauty neck & chest crèam because I used it prior to getting the StriVectin and notice that my neck is not looking as good since I stopped it...I really wanted to love the Strivectin..anyone else use it and not notice much?? Any other creams that you have actually noticed a difference on your neck while using...I love the MB cream but I'm always open to trying new stuff!!

Super Contributor

Re: StriVectin Neck Tightening Cream review

I have pretty much every brand out there. Including Strivectin's...still, my favorite is Dr. Denese's triple strength neck cream.
Super Contributor

thanks for your vote gazelle!

Super Contributor

On 9/1/2014 jacnit said:

thanks for your vote gazelle!

I have to say....I am a neck cream fanatic!
Honored Contributor

I am going to take the plunge and try Nectifirm, just bought one on ebay.

Honored Contributor

I tried StriVectin a few years ago and really noticed no difference. Right now I am using and like Perricone's neuropeptide necoletage.

Contributor

I've seen ZERO improvement after using Strivectin's neck cream for about two months, so I cancelled auto-delivery on this product. Bummed!

Super Contributor

On 9/1/2014 Pook said:

I tried StriVectin a few years ago and really noticed no difference. Right now I am using and like Perricone's neuropeptide necoletage.

Please update on this as time goes on!
Super Contributor

just a heads up ladies & I hate to keep touting this & NO lol I don't work for Meaningful Beauty but the stuff (most of it) really, really works at least for me...two days now I stopped the StriVectin and actually just packed it up and sent it back, so just two days now of the MB neck cream (I had stopped it to try StriVectin and noticed my neck & chest did not look nearly as good as it had been looking) again and this morning I noticed the "glow" coming back to my skin on the neck and chest...it's worth a try if you haven't tried it!