Regular Contributor

What is the difference between IT cc cream and the anti-redness product? It seems they both cover redness, but I can't make up my mind which to get.

Respected Contributor

Re: CC Cream of Anti-Redness?

I have both, and they both work well as concealer/foundation. The "anti-red" definitely has yellow pigments, and if you are really fair, it may leave a line of demarcation-but it can controlled with foundation. It does have "good for you" ingredients, but I don't think it has SPF. THe Cc has everything in it-primer, moisturizers SPF, skin care. I love it on busy mornings when I am rushed and don't have time to let various scrums and creams be absorbed. The only drawback for me is that the Cc is very Dewey and when it's hot, I look greasy. I have to use a mystifying powder. I love it though, and if you are a busy lady and live in a cold dry climate, this is for you. Poodlepet
Respected Contributor

Sorry-my Kindle inserts its own spellings: I wanted to say that I need to use a powder that gives me a matte finish. Poodlepet
Regular Contributor

Thanks. I also live in Florida so I want something very light. I think I'll stick with anti-red; I'm not so concerned with SPF. I just need to cover some roseaca and some old lady spots.