Occasional Contributor

O/T Have any of you ever watched...

Three's Company! That show was hilarious. I just completed my DVD collection and have all 8 seasons. The misunderstandings are so funny. Jack never fails to make me laugh in every episode. If you guys watched it, what were your favorite episodes? And did you like the Chrissy, Cindy, or Terri years better?
Frequent Contributor

Re: O/T Have any of you ever watched...

I was a teenager when it was on. Thought it was funny and lame at the same time but my mom and I loved John Ritter. My favorite female roommate was Janet. Why yes, I am a brunette! How did you ever guess? I liked early Chrissy when she still had half a brain and didn't laugh like Mr. Ed. As her hair got lighter, her character became dumber.

(note to younger readers- Mr. Ed was a horse who had his own sitcom. Ask a parent if you don't believe me.)

Super Contributor

I watched the show when I was in my teens although can't remember what years it was on. I'm pretty sure it was on the same era as Charlie's Angels - the battle of the jiggles. I liked the show at the beginning with Jack, Janet, Chrissy and the Ropers!

Super Contributor

On 8/31/2014 ILoveMakeup said:

I was a teenager when it was on. Thought it was funny and lame at the same time but my mom and I loved John Ritter. My favorite female roommate was Janet. Why yes, I am a brunette! How did you ever guess? I liked early Chrissy when she still had half a brain and didn't laugh like Mr. Ed. As her hair got lighter, her character became dumber.

(note to younger readers- Mr. Ed was a horse who had his own sitcom. Ask a parent if you don't believe me.)

I had a Mr. Ed hand puppet by Mattel...with a cord that made him Naaaaaa like a horse Smiley Happy we are probably the same age!
Honored Contributor

oh it was on last year and we recorded them- it was funny! Love John Ritter. I liked Chrissy the best and Cindy second.

Honored Contributor

I never liked it but don't mind me I'm a bit of a comedy snob. as for classics however I do own the collection of Rocky and Bullwinkle!I also have some Monty Python episodes
Frequent Contributor

Horses don't naaaaaaa. They neigh.
Super Contributor

On 8/31/2014 minwife said: Horses don't naaaaaaa. They neigh.
Sorry, this puppet went naaaaa. I should know, I owned it
Honored Contributor

Yes, I watched and enjoyed the show. But that was 30 years ago and I kinda did a lot of living in 30 years, I don't recall any episodes. It was a funny show but not a classic like Mash or I Love Lucy.