Respected Contributor

Are the amazon refills the same as if we order them from QVC? You get so many more in a pack, but not sure they will work with unit the same....Thanks

Honored Contributor

Most of the ones sold on Amazon admit they are not made by Emjoi. I ordered some anyway and the ones I got work really well. I can't tell the difference.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Super Contributor

I also order my refills via Amazon. The brand I bought work perfectly and we're quite a bit less expensive. Plus with Prime I got free 2-day shipping.

Respected Contributor
To preserve the refills, try using a sturdy handheld paddle (CVS $6) to get the top layer off. Then use the Emjoi to polish the heel. Found that fresh batteries do the best job with the rollers. Made quite a difference even though the battery tester showed power remained in the batteries I took out. H T H
We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Respected Contributor
I too ordered them from Amazon and they work just fine. Emjoi refills too expensive!!
Respected Contributor
Oh thank you to all for the information, I was hoping they would work just as well .. Love the unit but rollers didn't last long..-Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

There are generic refills that work just as well. I've bought some on Ebay, with free shipping. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}