Respected Contributor

Starbucks has the pumpkin latte out now{#emotions_dlg.wub}

And bath Body Works has new pumpkin scents. This year the pumpkin waffles come in a shower jell

Pumpkin Pecan Waffles Nourishing Hand Cream - Soap/Sanitizer - Bath & Body Works

Pumpkin Pecan Waffles 2-in-1 Creamy Body Wash & Bubble Bath - Signature Collection - Bath & Body Works

Comfort Shower Gel - Signature Collection - Bath & Body Works

Honored Contributor

I no longer buy from Starbucks (haven't bought anything from there since last Fall) EXCEPT for their pumpkin spice lattes, lol. They make the best PSL. I've tried all the other coffee places around here and no one compares. I will have to get decaf now and I always tell them to use 1-2 less pumps (too sweet otherwise) depending on size but they are delicious and I am happy they are back. Thanks for the heads up!

Honored Contributor

I just buy the Torani pumpkin spice syrup and make my own chai latte at home. They also sell a pumpkin pie one that is more pumpkin less spice. I still need to try the pie one.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor
On 8/31/2014 jaxs mom said:

I just buy the Torani pumpkin spice syrup and make my own chai latte at home. They also sell a pumpkin pie one that is more pumpkin less spice. I still need to try the pie one.

are those syrups only available around Fall or year-round? TIA!

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks kc!!!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Honored Contributor
On 8/31/2014 HappyDaze said:

You can buy them year round on Torani's website but local stores generally only carry what they think is seasonal.

Honored Contributor
I am glad to see Bath and Body Works has these. Years ago , they had a line called Temptations. I always wondered why they disappeared. Loved them,
Honored Contributor
On 8/31/2014 HappyDaze said:

You can buy them year round on Torani's website but local stores generally only carry what they think is seasonal.

Thank you! I may give them a try. I just found out that my local coffee drive thru offers pumpkin spice lattes and mochas year round! I just tried a pumpkin spice mocha and it is just as good as Starbucks (not as sweet, which I like) so I am happy. They are much cheaper too- $3.50 vs about $5 and after 10 you get one free. I am so anti-starbucks these days, lol, so I am happy to not give them my money ever again!

Super Contributor

My local BBW had free samples of the pumpkin latte & marshmallow lotion - smells great!

Honored Contributor

Just because of this thread I had to make a pumpkin spice chai latte. First one of the year.