Regular Contributor

I am on my second tube of this stuff and love it! I am over 40 with an oily T Zone. I have good skin (very little hyperpigmentation) and do not need a heavy foundation. I can use Smashbox BB cream and be out the door. I am usually between a fair and light and their fair/light shade is perfect. I get the Broad spectrum 35 SPF and light coverage foundation in one. Plus no need for primer. It does not accentuate fine lines and controls oil. I have tried other products, but for my skin type this stuff really works. I use a little Mally Pore Defender clear gel (it comes in the compact) on my T zone to cover up any pores and look flawless. Love it so much I wanted to share. It is sold at Sephora and Ulta.

Trusted Contributor
I agree. I've tried multiple b&b and cc creams and I find for my skin, smashbox is the best.
Super Contributor

Better scoop up extras before it's D/C or dumbed down. I have learned this the hard way.

When I was told EL was discontinuing their Sungleam Red lipstick, I purchased 6 tubes.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the review. I would like to try this as well.....I have been looking for a nice BB or CC Cream that isn't so pricey!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Does anyone know if this runs dark? I was on Sephora and the Smashbox Site, and most of the comments were very positive but a few said it runs dark!!!!!??? Thanks!