Honored Contributor

60's Ladies....Come Join Us For September!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Catching Up With Old Friends Or Finding New; Please Join Us For Friendly Conversation!
~H~
Honored Contributor

Re: 60's Ladies....Come Join Us For September!

HI Everyone! I hope you find our new thread........
~H~
Honored Contributor

Hi, Helen! Happy Labor Day!

not really ready but...

You did good, Helen!!!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Hi LOVES! Same to you. I'm so glad you found our new thread AND posted....hope to hear from all our friends soon! Im a little nervous....
~H~
Honored Contributor

Annabelle here! Fall/Autumn is my favorite time of the year! I absolutely love, love it. The energy level goes way up this time of year.

Honored Contributor

Here is something cute!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Dear Helen, thank you for starting the September thread. You are always so kind and thoughtful. I am so happy to call you a friend.

Fall is my favorite season and I am so looking forward to it. I went on a day trip with friends on Wed., we toured a fish hatchery, had a lunch on the water, and then took a 1 1/2 hour river boat cruise. It was such a beautiful day and so nice to relax.

I hope you are all enjoying the holiday weekend.

Honored Contributor

Hi ANNABELLE! Fall is my favorite time of the year too! It's great to have you join us again; hope you come back soon!! Can't get enough of the cute pics:::they brighten up our thread! Thanks!!
~H~
Honored Contributor

Thank you, Helen, for a warm Sept. welcome. Still feels like summer here but I do look forward to fall. Love the weather and all the colors.

For everyone - enjoy your weekend.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

RetRN, you always have such fun trips planned with friends; a boat cruise and lunch on the water....sounds great! Thank you for your kind words too. Hope you're relaxing and enjoying the weekend. KAT, I have a vision in my head of your cute short hairdo; maybe like Jennifer Lawrence? Love her....so glad you're happy with it and your new stylist. Wish I had the nerve to go short; hmmm...maybe?? Have fun tomorrow and a great rest of the weekend!
~H~