Trusted Contributor

Convert to Auto Delivery? Cannot convert after first shipment has been received?

I thought that I've done this before, but CS told me that it isn't possible! I ordered the upcoming BAreMinerals kit as a one-time order. I love it, so I tried to covert it to auto delivery. The system won't let me do that, so I called customer service. She said that you can't covert an item to auto delivery after its been shipped. That you can only change a one-time order to auto delivery before it ships. I decided to wait a call back a few days later and talk to someone different, so called back today and was told the same thing! My only option is to reorder this using the autodelivery preorder number, than return the original kit I received. That seems silly, but I don't want two of the first kit, and I DO want the future shipments!!! Ugh... Does anyone else remember being able to "convert to autodelivery" after you've gotten the first shipment of a beauty kit, or is my mind playing tricks on me?
Super Contributor

Re: Convert to Auto Delivery? Cannot convert after first shipment has been received?

No, they don't let you if you have received first shipment. but if it comes around again, you can cancel this, and order the AD then...

Honored Contributor

Re: Convert to Auto Delivery? Cannot convert after first shipment has been received?

That has to be a new fly in the ointment. I knew that WEN gallons couldn't be switched, but I know I've switched on TSV's in the past.

Trusted Contributor

I could have sworn I'd switched the WEN TSVs in the past. Thanks JLF for confirming this. I felt silly trying to explain to CS that I'm certain I'd done it in the last. Well, I will be very careful now to only order ADs up front, then cancel if I don't want them to keep coming. Hopefully it won't get a "too many cancellations" letter but if they can't convert a one-time to AD, that's my only option!