Respected Contributor
I am wondering is there a difference in the bronzer that comes in the disc (along with blush and highlighter) vs the bronzer that comes by itself with the gorgeous brush. I love the bronzer in the disc, but I am curious. Thanks, Poodlepet
Valued Contributor

Re: A question about IT bronzer

If you are talking about this one, I do NOT recommend it! I bought it and ended up throwing the bronzer away because it has NO color. Look at the reviews and you will see I am not the only one who had that issue. I kept it for the brush because it sells for $48 alone. But that bronzer is WORTHLESS. I also have the disc and the bronzer works fine. Don't know what the issue is with the other one.

It Cosmetics Vitality Glow Anti-Aging Matte Bronzer w/Fan Brush

Honored Contributor

What about the Ombre Bronzer? Is that one too shimmery?

Trusted Contributor

I have the one in the picture and the disc. The disc one is nice but I love the one pictured above. I have light-med skin and it looks very natural on me. It also feels more silky.

Valued Contributor

I think there were some ""bad"" ones in the bunch for the one pictured above. Some people seem to like it and then there were quite a few around the time I bought mine that said they got no color whatsoever. Maybe they have fixed the problem.

Valued Contributor

On 8/30/2014 JMFINLEY001 said:

What about the Ombre Bronzer? Is that one too shimmery?

No, I like that one. I bought it at Ulta.

Respected Contributor

Cinnebee, that happened to me with the first Celebration Foundation that I purchased: no color-nothing. It didn't even wipe off on my finger!

I watched another presentation later, read the reviews and decided that I just had a dud. I re-ordered it and I'm glad I did. Maybe it's something with the manufacturing proccess...

Poodlepet

Valued Contributor

On 8/30/2014 Poodlepet said:

Cinnebee, that happened to me with the first Celebration Foundation that I purchased: no color-nothing. It didn't even wipe off on my finger!

I watched another presentation later, read the reviews and decided that I just had a dud. I re-ordered it and I'm glad I did. Maybe it's something with the manufacturing proccess...

Poodlepet

I didn't have good luck with the foundation, either. The fair was too light and the light (which is actually light/medium) too dark. I guess I'll stick with my tried and true Clinique Almost Powder foundation in neutral fair. It's a perfect match for me. Just wanted to try something different......