Contributor

Anyone else notice the argan milk a different color in the tsv kit??

Hi, I ordered and LOVE the Josie maran tsv kit, but noticed immediately that the argan milk is a different color/texture than when I previously ordered it by itself. In the kit, it's a stark white, thicker and very opaque in appearance & no detectable odor where the original bottle I had was cream colored, thinner and translucent with a slight odor. In other words pretty much opposite in all aspects! lol

Valued Contributor

Re: Anyone else notice the argan milk a different color in the tsv kit??

This is my first time using MILK and I have a difficult time with the dropper. I cannot seem to get much of the MILK in the eye dropper. Maybe this is because it is so thick.

Honored Contributor

I've been tempted, but have never bought it yet. On the tv it looks white. I wonder if your first one was funky?
Super Contributor

This is interesting because when I purchased the argan milk from Sephora a few months ago, it was the thicker consistency you are describing. I could not get it to soak in and it made my skin extremely greasy. Other people posting at the time were talking about how light it was and how quickly it absorbed. It seemed like mine was a completely different product and I ended up returning it.

Respected Contributor

I had never used or seen the Argon milk before receiving the TSV. It is stark white but I can't compare the consistency to the old. I'm really enjoying it however and it readily absorbs into my skin.

Honored Contributor

This looks exactly the same as the Milk I got a Sephora.

Thick and bright white.

You aren't supposed to use a lot...just a dropperful. If you use the correct amount, it dissolves into your skin quickly and leaves no shine behind.

Honored Contributor

On another thread, someone posted that new instructions for the Milk include shaking it up before using. I, too, have a bit of a problem getting it into the dropper,but I think that's from the shaking and making air bubbles. When I first got it, I was mixing it with my moisturizer, but then I saw the presentation and you are supposed to use it separately on clean skin. I use Metrogel, so I put it on over my Metrogel. I hope it still works.
===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I saw Josie warm it in her hands once, and patted it all over her face. She kind of pushed it in. Much better than spreading which is too greasy a look.

Super Contributor

Yes, I have noticed a slight difference. I have found that the first bottle I purchased at Sephora was basically the same as what I have gotten from qvc. Whiter in color and no detectable odor. I ordered one bottle from the JM website and that one was not quite as white and it had this sort of light rubbery smell to me. I think there may be a slight variation in batches for some reason. Another poster mentioned a smell to the one bottle she bought and I had not had that experience until I received the one from Josie's website. They all seemed to perform just as well for me.

Honored Contributor

On 8/30/2014 VaBelle35 said: On another thread, someone posted that new instructions for the Milk include shaking it up before using. I, too, have a bit of a problem getting it into the dropper,but I think that's from the shaking and making air bubbles. When I first got it, I was mixing it with my moisturizer, but then I saw the presentation and you are supposed to use it separately on clean skin. I use Metrogel, so I put it on over my Metrogel. I hope it still works.

I think the Milk is supposed to go on UNDER everything else...