Super Contributor

Poppy King lipstick at Target

anybody try these, if so pls review

Occasional Contributor

Re: Poppy King lipstick at Target

The Poppy King Target lipstick is nice. It tends to be creamier, IMO, than her prestige line. I tried the Target line first, and then when she came to Ulta tried her other line. I do find her prestige lippies to be more hydrating and a more pleasing consistency, but there is nothing wrong with her line at Target. Hope that helps :-)
Trusted Contributor

Great news! Now I won't have to get my favorite lipstick brand from Q any more.
Respected Contributor

On 8/29/2014 joaniebee1 said: The Poppy King Target lipstick is nice. It tends to be creamier, IMO, than her prestige line. I tried the Target line first, and then when she came to Ulta tried her other line. I do find her prestige lippies to be more hydrating and a more pleasing consistency, but there is nothing wrong with her line at Target. Hope that helps :-)
Yippie! Love her lippies Smiley Happy
Esteemed Contributor

On 8/29/2014 BellaCarro said:
On 8/29/2014 joaniebee1 said: The Poppy King Target lipstick is nice. It tends to be creamier, IMO, than her prestige line. I tried the Target line first, and then when she came to Ulta tried her other line. I do find her prestige lippies to be more hydrating and a more pleasing consistency, but there is nothing wrong with her line at Target. Hope that helps :-)
Yippie! Love her lippies Smiley Happy

I agree. I like her prestige line better. She has great,saturated colors.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines