Respected Contributor

My BE radiant TSV came today, LOVE IT! I had just put on my new Mally liquid foundation and ready to go out to eat so as soon as I came home, washed the Mally off really good, put my serum on than followed the instructions the 2 sales clerks at Ulta said to do. I shook it really good, very important both said, than put only 2 drops on, dabbed on both cheeks than forehead than using that same brush I put the foundation on all over using a circular motion. This is more than a TM, like my own face/skin only a whole lot better. This doesn't settle into or show up fine lines or pores. My face feels like silk, almost like glass it is so smooth.

Bare Shell is perfect for me, 100% perfect match. I used the bamboo umber shadow(light cinnamon brown with just a hint of shimmer, not glitter) with the shadow brush, very nice, used the powder blush, vintage carnation,(very natural color, very soft rose) using the tapered blush brush, also very nice, good color for most I would say. I put the moxie lip gloss on(Natural Beauty, says soft garnet), but is a nice color for most, sort of a very soft raspberry/rose. This is tingly and a bit tacky but is a good color and does look nice.

I used everything in this 7 pc. kit other than the mineral veil. I didn't want to spoil the look just in case the powder mineral veil doesn't look good on me. Before I wash it off at bedtime though I will try the mineral veil so I know what it is like and if I like it or not BUT, I really don't need anything on this foundation at all, is super perfect for me exactly the way it is.

This will or should also last me 3 months like they said using only 2 drops a day. If you have something to conceal I would use 3 drops but no more to start with and see how you like it. I LOVE IT! The one sales clerk said she needs 4 drops but the other said she needs and uses only 2 drops and it lasts her 3 months.

My face isn't at all tacky/sticky like with some foundations although I can't say if you were to use a lot of this but you really don't need a lot. My face looks very natural, can't see where I stopped or started at the jawline so color is perfect like they said. I am very glad I went to Ulta and had them both help so much, very helpful and I am very appreciative. From color swatches online I would have ordered Bare Linen, no way when they put that on me, too dark and too yellow, Bare Shell is my perfect shade.

So, while I said I love the new Mally, I love this a whole lot more and so much so I may order another on AD when it airs and cancel the AD for my Mally as well as my AD for the IT. That is how much I really love this one.

I will use it again tomorrow of course and see if I still feel the same although I don't know why I wouldn't.

Like the clerks at Ulta said, shake shake shake and use only 2 drops to start with and no more than 3 till you see how it is for you.

I am glad you get all new brushes with each shipment, great, very good deal, excellent deal.

I got Fair in both the last new Mally TSV her new liquid foundation, in a compact as well as the newer IT CC foundation, both in fair and while I could have used a tad deeper(and I do mean just a tad) fair works well but this Bare Shell is perfect. I have a light to light medium complexion. Regular medium is way too dark for me.

I also have dry skin or some would say normal to dry since it doesn't flake or feel tight.

Super Contributor

Re: New BE Bareskin TSV review

Thank you so much for your great review!

I have been eyeing this TSV, and actually did go get color-matched. It looks like Bare Satin is my shade. I am definitely considering this one- especially after hearing about all the other products! Thank you again!

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the thorough review. This one is really tempting since it has the new foundation it it!

Trusted Contributor

I got mine too and I LOVE IT.i haven't even opened the eyeshadow or blush and I'm still thrilled with the price, that's how much I like the foundation and brush, and awesome blush brush and lipstick. Not to mention that its nice to have a portable mineral veil for my purse! I am nervous to open the eyeshadow because I have so many shadows and if this one isn't really fair I don't need it. I am waiting to see it aired or swatched online. I can't seem to switch my order to auto delivery (grrr) so hopefully CS can help me, because I want more of these kits!
Respected Contributor

glad you also love your new kit CAshopper and the eye shadow is very neutral, very wearable. Although it does have shimmer it is by no means glittery. It is a soft wearable color, light sort of chocolate cinnamon brown.

Sunny Rose and Janie, do get to watch the presentation, think you will fall in love with this kit as I did. I am so glad I went on AD for this, is now my favorite foundation of any anywhere at all, finally think I have found my HG for foundation. I love the look and feel of this BUT do go easy and don't use much the first time you try it, always better to add more than get too much.

I love the way it comes out of the bottle, one drop at a time. Also love the little well in the brush to keep the foundation from running or dripping, no mess at all, quick and easy and the finish is beautiful. I am sure you will really like this once you see the presentation BUT do go and get your color at Ulta or Sephora etc before it airs so you know what color you are, very deceiving I found out and sure glad I went to Ulta first or I would have ordered bare linen, so glad I didn't, Bare Shell is my perfect shade.

You can't go wrong for this price that's for sure. I think this is one of the very best TSV ever as far as makeup goes.

Super Contributor

I was going to pass on this TSV and just purchase the foundation in store. Your review has me reconsidering! I too am looking for the Bare Shell. I was matched at Sephora and it seems like the perfect shade for me. Glad to know the other shades in the kit work so well for someone with such a similar skin tone to mine!

Frequent Contributor

I had no plans to get this now thanks to the review I have just purchased, thank you for the thorough review.

Respected Contributor

I have had it on for over 14 hours yesterday, no problems with caking or anything. I find it works best without a primer as well.

Today I tried as the one sales clerk at Ulta said to try, is what she does. I too have a Real Techniques expert face brush as she said she uses so today I thought, why not try as she suggested. I shook well than today after seeing how small those 2 drops were I put 3 tiny drops on the tip of my real techniques expert face brush than dabbed some on both cheeks, forehead, nose and chin than using a circular motion I applied this new foundation, worked like a charm.

While I like both brushes for me anyway I feel better using my real techniques expert face brush when applying this but the brush that comes with it is very nice as well. Maybe I am just use to using my RT EFB don't know but both work well. I just think for me I am so use to my RT brush but will most likely alternate when I wash one.

Just wanted to post an update after using my RT EFB with 3 tiny drops, covered very well,(little more coverage and all I need) face is so smooth and so natural looking and not at all sticky/tacky like when I use my IT CC cream foundation. No matter how little I use in that my face stays tacky and talk about cleaning the brush, WOW, super hard to get all that IT CC cream out of the brush, very hard to clean. After using this my RT EFB still feels as soft as before I used it.

While I still like the new Mally liquid in the compact in no way does that compare with this which is much easier to use, much quicker and will last a whole lot longer than the Mally liquid in the compact will that's for sure.

So, very happy camper here.

Bare Shell is a very nice color, neutral without all the yellow or pink in it I find. I hope you like it as much as I do. Watch the presentation before you decide if you are undecided at all. Also try it a few days different ways always shaking well though. I also find no primer is needed and better without one. I also wouldn't put anything heavy on my face before this, doesn't need anything other than a light moisturizer or light serum. Save the heavy stuff for night time.

Trusted Contributor

I agree it is a nice clean product with no stickiness, dogluver3! Another thing I've noticed - e brush looks so clean after applying the foundation! I thought there would be a lot of residue, but the brush is a really great product in itself! I'll probably wash the brush every 4-5 days but with a regular foundation I'd feel I needed to wash the brush after every use. Did you get Auto Delivery? Also, I opened the shadow and blush today. They are both very wearable! I don't own any BE products with the sifter lid, so I'm glad that I gave this a try after all. What an awesome kit! Not a loser in the bunch Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

yes I did go on AD for this and very glad I did. You are right, awesome kit. If you haven't had any other BE mineral products go easy, doesn't take much for the blush or shadow, less is much better and nicer. I just put the smallest amount in the lid than swirl the brush than tap very well till nothing falls off it than apply.

You are right, brush stays clean as did my Real techniques expert face brush, love this kit.