Honored Contributor

Reviews of a few Laura Mercier products

Smooth Finish Flawless Fluide - Brand new foundation by LM. This is beyond excellent. It's like a second skin yet gives you some coverage. If you have a chance go to Nordstrom or Sephora and test out. You are going to pleasantly surprised. When I run out of LM's tinted moisturizer & other foundation, I will purchase this one. Plus it's oil-free.

Gel Lipstick - this is just okay in my book. I prefer her sheer lipstick collection/ I would not purchase again but then it's a limited edition.

Loose Setting powder - What a beautiful finish. It's not heavy at all. I like it very much but I also like her Invisible loose powder too. This is translucent but not sure if darker skin could wear.

kindness is strength
Frequent Contributor

Re: Reviews of a few Laura Mercier products

Thanks , I just bought a longwearing eyepencil in expresso, it is fantastic at staying put. Also bought a lipstick in temptation, great sheer purple color, love them both, I am new to her products
Honored Contributor

On 8/29/2014 MaryV said: Thanks , I just bought a longwearing eyepencil in expresso, it is fantastic at staying put. Also bought a lipstick in temptation, great sheer purple color, love them both, I am new to her products

I am fairly new myself. one thing I have found is her tinted moisturizer and foundation that I have last over 6 mos. so the price does not hurt as much. Her matte eye shadow is very nice and I love her body products.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

Thanks, kat. Haven't tried anything new from LM in a while. I really like a few of her products and I've tried a bunch over the years. Smiley Happy