Regular Contributor

SHOPHQ what the heck........

I received a box 2 days ago...... - in it should have been 4 Ab Belt Pads INSTEAD it was a DRESS

Today I received 1 of my boxes of SKINN - 3 kits.......

1 of the Kits is the 8 piece kit - the Bronzer Compact was ??? used ? the sponge was dirty and the product was swirled with a finger print, lip gloss missing & the bronze oil ALSO looked used -

the OTHER 2 piece Kit - Coconut Water BLUE bottle w/ Dermappeal ...... the BLUE bottle top was not twisted down and it was ALL over

SHIPPING BACK - come on SHOP....... where is the QUALITY control here? this has never been this bad

Super Contributor

Re: SHOPHQ what the heck........

That is a shame... and I am sure disappointing for you. {#emotions_dlg.sad} I have only had great packaging experiences with ShopHQ over the years. I hope they will credit you fully and take care of you well. Things can go wrong, get too busy and quality control goes out the door. Hopefully they will learn from this and get their quality control under control.....

Respected Contributor

Wow. That is bad. I haven't had any problems with them yet. But I am expecting 3 packages today or tomorrow.
Regular Contributor

all I did was package them back up for return..... not sure what they would do to make it right - i would have t return the item anyway so..... why call

I have 2 other packages coming in tomorrow 3 kits & 2 kits - HOPE those are better

the 2 piece kit with the DELICIOUSLY scented scrub & wash is fine no leakage AND is to DIE for...................

I received the large Oil in the Anniversary Kit last month AND fell in LOVE with the scent

LOVE LOVE LOVE it......

this visit i purchased 3 of the wash & scrub kits and am THRILLED I did!!! the scent is EXACT to the oil

Hoping Dimitri makes a Body Lotion & Body Spritz!!!

my NEW fav SCENT -

Super Contributor

Yikes! I would be on the phone with Customer Service!

Super Contributor

On 8/29/2014 JustWantBeautifulSkinn said:

all I did was package them back up for return..... not sure what they would do to make it right - i would have t return the item anyway so..... why call

I have 2 other packages coming in tomorrow 3 kits & 2 kits - HOPE those are better

the 2 piece kit with the DELICIOUSLY scented scrub & wash is fine no leakage AND is to DIE for...................

I received the large Oil in the Anniversary Kit last month AND fell in LOVE with the scent

LOVE LOVE LOVE it......

this visit i purchased 3 of the wash & scrub kits and am THRILLED I did!!! the scent is EXACT to the oil

my NEW fav SCENT -

Call so at least they have a record of it, will be sure to refund your return shipping cost -- maybe send out the right stuff!

I've read of bad experiences with the Q (used items, usually) but have never experienced a problem with any of the networks (thankfully). There's bound to be a mixup every once in awhile, but used products, totally the wrong item, all in one order? That worker needs to be drug tested! :-)

Honored Contributor

On 8/29/2014 JustWantBeautifulSkinn said:

LOVE LOVE LOVE it......

my NEW fav SCENT -

You call to get postage BOTH WAYS reimbursed. They won't do it automatically.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I doubt anyone from that shopping channel reads this forum.

Super Contributor

Honestly, I gave up on them a long time ago and I feel the same way about HSN!