Regular Contributor

i am new to wen and what to give it a try and want to get the tsv tommarow but don't know what scent to get i know there are different ones for different hair types.

my hair type is short, fine limp hair and color treated what do you wen beauty experts suggest to get.

Honored Contributor

Try the Wen forum. They have all the Wen 101 threads up right now and they say that you can also go the chazdean.com and get a personal recommendation for what type will work for your hair. I have exactly the opposite hair type from you but you may do well with Lavender (they recommend that one for volume) which I have been told not to touch since I need a heavier formulation for control (like Fig). Good Luck!!

Honored Contributor

Go to the Chaz Dean Web Site and use the Product Recommender. It works pretty well. It gave me two products I use and have success with and recommended a new one I'm going to try.

Super Contributor

There is also a section on QVC.com/WEN that describes each formula & what type of hair it's for.

Super Contributor

IMO, Bamboo Green Tea.

The core formulas did not work for me. The BGT did, but I really like the seasonals---well, some of them, like the Fall Ginger Pumpkin which is available again, and the summer Honey Peach and the old winter scent, Vanilla Mint. I mix it with 613.

Be sure to use enough product on very WET hair. Massage in and leave in for two or three minutes as you shower. RINSE like crazy. I use one tiny pump of styling cream afterwards--- I use fig but I hate the scent----but the results are fantastic.

I never cleanse twice, and I never leave a pump as leave in.

I really disliked the ones that they claim are "universal", like the lavender or the SAMint.

Honored Contributor
You can check out the product recommender on chazdean dot com or look on any WEN listing on QCV for the product guideline chart. Everyone is different and sometimes it's trial and error.
Respected Contributor

Perhaps try the WEN forum on QVC. There's lots of ladies there that have experience with using WEN and they might be able to help you. Hope that helps.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder