Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 8/30

TGIF Beauties,

I was finally able to use up a few items this week:

Bath and Body Works Aruba Coconut Shower Gel -10 oz A pleasant and light coconut fragrance with a hint of white musk. This has been discontinued, but it was on-line for the semi-annual sale in Jun.

Yves Rocher Cocoa and Raspberry Hand Cream-2.5 oz This was a holiday exclusive for holiday 2013.

Avon Skin So Soft Soft and Sensual Roll on Deodorant-1.7 oz Replaced with Avon Feelin' Fresh Roll on Deodorant

Bare Minerals Prime Time Eye Lid Primer A must have for me. Replaced with same

Avon Ageless Results Eye Cream Discontinued. Replaced with Avon Moisture Boost Eye Cream

Hope you all had a good week as well. Stay safe and happy this holiday weekend!

Valued Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 8/30

Good Morning JoseyGirl and ladies...hope everyone has a great holiday weekend !!

Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Capsules - replaced with same…so handy for my travel kit, so I use them at home too…don’t like to have a bunch of products.

DryBar Southern Belle Volumizing Mouse - replaced with same. I really like this mousse as I only use a golf ball sized portion, and when I blow dry my hair feels like hair, not stiff or sticky etc. I’ve been using this since it came out.

Hourglass Immaculate Foundation - replaced with my favorite Ellis Faas Skin foundation which gives a more natural and long lasting finish

1oz sample bottle of Boscia Detoxifying Black Cleanser-it was fine, but I wouldn’t purchase it

TOSSED

Ellis Faas Eye Shadow Pen in a purple shade E106 - didn’t really care for the dryish…matte formula. Barely used in 10 months…time to go…

Super Contributor

Good Morning Beauties! Used up the following this week:

Soft Soap Anti-Bacterial Kitchen Soap in Lemon - Liked this fine. Replaced with Pomegranate Mango from stash.

Soap Soap Honeysuckle Orange Peel Shower Gel - Perfect scent for hot, humid days of summer. Replaced with Philosophy Cherry Pinwheel from stash.

That's all for me. Wishing everyone a terrific (and safe) Labor Day Weekend. Bring on the football!

Respected Contributor

bar of dove soap. Replaced with same. I am trying to use up my bar soaps. I dont have a huge stash so that is good.

Skinns skin brightening serum - this was okay, no noticeable difference. Used it everyday consistently. Not a replacement. I am getting away from serums.

Korres White Grape cream - not a replacement. I got use to the scent and actually liked it but this cream is just too thick for my liking. Hard to spread. Nice cream though. Have a Devita Solar sunscreen I am using and am using that as my replacement for now.

It felt good to get through a few things.

Esteemed Contributor

WEN Styling Creme in pomegranate. Replaced with another bottle of the same.

Dove Body Wash. Replaced with another bottle of the same.

Super Contributor

This week I used up-

Dr. Denese Wrinkle Smoother Neck cream 4oz- this was ok, another one in the stash

Trusted Contributor

Hello Friends,

Mentadent Toothpaste-my favorite more in stash

Thats it for me this week. Happy Labor Day to all!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Respected Contributor

Happy Long weekend ladies !!! Enjoy the holiday. I continue to try each week to use up a few things:

BBW pocket hand sanitizer in Vanilla cupcake - replaced with Pumpkin Cupcake

L'occitanne - 4 hotel samples, 2 conditioners and 2 body cream.

GWP - Clinique Turn around cream

IT Brow power - this lasted months. Have other eyeliner's in stash to use before a re-purchase.

Regular Contributor

Hi All. I used up a 32 oz Wen CC in Fig. This is an HG product for me. I grabbed another from the stash. I also used up a 6 oz BBW fragrance free Shea cream. I loved this product so of course it has been discontinued. I have replaced it with Cetaphil cream but it is not the same. BTW Neela if you are reading this, I hope everything is all right.
Trusted Contributor

I only used up a Clinique Lash Power mascara. Replaced with Blinc Amplified mascara. I Ike the ""tubing"" mascaras.