Super Contributor

Josie Maran Body Butter in a tube?

I absolutely LOVE her body butters, but I hate using it out if a jar..am I the only one who wishes this was offered in a tube or even pump format?
Honored Contributor

Re: Josie Maran Body Butter in a tube?

Her product is so thick that I find that the tub gives me the perfect amount of control. A lot of times with pumps I end up with more than I need. Her hand lotion comes in a tube though you could always use that. It's a nice product.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Valued Contributor

I'm with you MandySays. I have a super duper thick body lotion i use that is in a pump dispenser and I love it - much easier and no mess. Whereas JM jars the lotion tends to get all over my hands thus making the jar a bit slippery. I actually think the pump method is better for product distribution anyways (similar to Wen for hair or self-tanner pumps for body). Just because it is thick doesn't mean it can't be in a pump.

Valued Contributor

Plus JM already puts her hand lotion in a squeeze tube, so maybe a pump bottle for the body is the next step!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Contributor

I totally agree! A tube would be the best way to use her body butters. I keep hoping she will make the switch from the jars, I hate them but i just love the product so much.

Trusted Contributor

I'd also like a tube, like the Korres body butters.