Contributor

ABOUT IT POWDER CELEBRATION...............

I GOT THE BONUS IT CELEBRATION COMPACT...........I ORDERED LIGHT...........WHEN IT CAME IT SAYS LIGHT= MEDIUM......ON BOX AND COMPACT.........HAS ANYONE HAVE THIS SAME THING............?????? i DONT KNOW WHAT IS GOING WRONG.......HELP ME..........

Regular Contributor

Re: ABOUT IT POWDER CELEBRATION...............

You received the correct item, as the Light is actually Light/Medium even though Q's website description does not depict same.

Don't make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option.
Respected Contributor

Nascardiva is right...I don't know why they don't call it light/medium on-air, though. It sure creates confusion!

Contributor

THANK U GUYS..................

Esteemed Contributor

Mine from a long time ago when I ordered Light also says Light Medium. The second time I ordered it I must have screwed up and ordered Medium, that one says Medium Beige. Just ordered again a few days ago and made sure I ordered Light. Haven't received it yet but expect it to say Light Medium. And it is stupid she doesn't explain that when she's on-air because you're probably not the only one who sees the wording on the compact and wonders if they ordered wrong or were sent the wrong shade.

Honored Contributor

I ordered the medium based on Jamie saying to ""default to medium"" if you weren't sure....it is much too dark so will give to DD who it should be perfect for. Feel misled by her comment.....no more wasting postage for me on returns; will get whatever I use in person.