Valued Contributor

Can anyone tell me what shade is on the far right? I tried this awhile back in Auburn and it was way too dark. Need something for strawberry blonde hair and the one in the picture looks great, but when you go through the shades on the actual site they don't look the same.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade $18 - Available in 8 shades with 4 new shades. Duo Brow/Eye Liner Angled Cut/Spooly Brish #12 - $18. Shop Now!

Valued Contributor

Re: Anastasia Dip Brow question

it's either blonde or taupe.

incoming HUGE photo for comparison purposes.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Valued Contributor

Thanks for the swatches! I really wish there was an actual ""strawberry blonde"" or ""light red"" shade.

Valued Contributor

I use her eyebrow gel in caramel for my auburn hair. Haven't tried the Dip Brow
Respected Contributor

On 8/27/2014 Lanikins said:

Thanks for the swatches! I really wish there was an actual "strawberry blonde" or "light red" shade.

I wish there were, too. I have auburn hair and fair skin and have been using the auburn with an extremely light touch. Even then I lightly go over it after brushing with a q-tip. Once I tone it down it's the perfect hue and boy does it last all day. Love this stuff.
Valued Contributor

i'm addicted to this stuff. i have black, dark brown, chocolate and auburn. it works as the most fantastic eyeliner too. anastasia products are the cream of the crop. her palette's are amazing too. i just ordered the maya mia palette. {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Respected Contributor

Evelomaddict, that palette is beautiful! Are any matte or super sparkly? Are they creamy when you're applying?
Honored Contributor

I still want her Contour Kit! It is sold out everywhere!!!!I also love the Dipbrow-once you get the hang of it it is the Best Eyebrow product!!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

I'm blonde and the blonde one works great for me.If you want to see better pics of the colors google the product then search images....lots of good pics there. I think you'll be happy with the blonde shade...it is the lightest.

Super Contributor

I have medium to dark brown hair bur really struggle with brow products looking way too dark, I've tried many different brow products but I'm never really happy with the results. I just need to fill in a little bit in some sparse areas and extend a little at the tail. I've been thinking of ordering this product in taupe. Do you think taupe would be ok for dark brown brows? Any advise on colors or technique? TIA