Esteemed Contributor

Question for Serious Skin Care fans

Does anyone remember when they had this special edition packaging? I think it was for one of their anniversaries. TIA!

Serious-Skin-Care-A-Wash-Vitamin-A-Gel-to-Foam-Cleanser-12-oz-SEALED

Super Contributor

Re: Question for Serious Skin Care fans

I haven't seen them use that packaging in years. Did you buy this?

Respected Contributor

No, I don't remember the packaging. I buy a lot of serious skin care products. I find a lot of their products very reasonably priced and very good. I also buy skinn and elizabeth grant products. I realize that QVC sells some very high end skin care products but I don't feel that I can afford them and have never bought any of them.

Esteemed Contributor

On 8/27/2014 myshell624 said:

No, I didn't buy it- but I haven't followed ssc as closely as I used to. This 12 oz a wash (one of my faves of theirs- still!) is listed on ebay and I was just wondering. Better safe than sorry, I'll stick with the current packaging. THANKS!

Esteemed Contributor

On 8/27/2014 susan25 said:

No, I don't remember the packaging. I buy a lot of serious skin care products. I find a lot of their products very reasonably priced and very good. I also buy skinn and elizabeth grant products. I realize that QVC sells some very high end skin care products but I don't feel that I can afford them and have never bought any of them.

I don't buy a lot of ssc these days, but certain items (this included) I still love!

Regular Contributor

On 8/29/2014 ibb38 said:
On 8/27/2014 myshell624 said:

No, I didn't buy it- but I haven't followed ssc as closely as I used to. This 12 oz a wash (one of my faves of theirs- still!) is listed on ebay and I was just wondering. Better safe than sorry, I'll stick with the current packaging. THANKS!

ibb38, to my memory, that packaging was a good 4 or so years ago. I'd pass (which you already said you are).

Likewise, I discontinued my autoship of the C Cleanser (which I had on A/S for about 14 years!) because HSN kept sending me the old packaging. I e-mailed them and said it was beyond time to send the fresh stuff and received a reply that they would keep sending what they had until it was gone! Yuck!