Esteemed Contributor

Skinn's Bright Eyes vs Trisha's Instant Eye Lift

Both products give the same results but with one difference. You get more product with Skinn and Skinn's price is cheaper.
Valued Contributor

Re: Skinn's Bright Eyes vs Trisha's Instant Eye Lift

I couldn't find Skinn Bright Eyes listed. The closest thing I have found is Boots #7 Radiant Glow. When I use Skinn Orchid Gel in Bright Side, I don't feel like I need a brightener.
Valued Contributor

I do like the Skinn bright eyes it was a perfect color for me and it seemed moisturizing even. The only thing for me was it didn't last all day. I wish it would have though!

Esteemed Contributor

Also, Mally's Eye Bright? I use YSL Touche' Eclat' as the Triangle of Light. It's thin and moisturizing, not a concealer. Having both of these, I don't want to repeat as this stuff lasts forever.

Respected Contributor

I've used and still have both. At least for me, there is no comparison. TM beats Skinn hands down on the brightening battle. ITA with Sunnyrose as well. Skinn Bright Eyes has no staying power. YSL is great but a fantastic dupe is L'Oreal MagicLumi, if they still make it. Mally's eye brightener works well but I find it drying. Can you tell I've tried a few?Smiley Happy
Esteemed Contributor

I've used both products and Skinn's will last on me the entire day. Only advantage for me in Trisha's version is I can buy her product by itself without it coming in a kit like Sinn's product does.
Super Contributor

When you do the triangle of light, are you supposed to use a concealer AND a brightener? I can sometimes get the look just by using Maybelline's Age Rewind Concealer and blending it a little further down. I guess I need to go to youtube and find Trish's video again; it's been a while since I've seen it and really paid attention. I think she only used the Eye Lift the other day on HSN.

Also....do you do this BEFORE applying foundation or AFTER? I use a powder foundation (IT Cosmetics Celebration or Laura Geller Balance an Brighten), so I normally try to do it BEFORE applying the powder. Maybe I should try it after my foundation; it might actually brighten better.

Esteemed Contributor

On 8/27/2014 crush said:

When you do the triangle of light, are you supposed to use a concealer AND a brightener? I can sometimes get the look just by using Maybelline's Age Rewind Concealer and blending it a little further down. I guess I need to go to youtube and find Trish's video again; it's been a while since I've seen it and really paid attention. I think she only used the Eye Lift the other day on HSN.

Also....do you do this BEFORE applying foundation or AFTER? I use a powder foundation (IT Cosmetics Celebration or Laura Geller Balance an Brighten), so I normally try to do it BEFORE applying the powder. Maybe I should try it after my foundation; it might actually brighten better.

I use it first over my primer and then apply my IT Celebration Foundation over top of it and it works just fine. That foundation doesn't hide the eye brightener at all at least not on me. I much prefer to use it first then last over the foundation. To me, it's kinda a sealant so to speak.

Respected Contributor

On 8/27/2014 BlingQueen022 said:
On 8/27/2014 crush said:

I use it first over my primer and then apply my IT Celebration Foundation over top of it and it works just fine. That foundation doesn't hide the eye brightener at all at least not on me. I much prefer to use it first then last over the foundation. To me, it's kinda a sealant so to speak.

That would explain why it lasts so nicely for you. Lucky you! No way could I apply a powder foundation to the under eye area. Great rec if you can.
Trusted Contributor

I love the texture of Skinn's Bright Eyes, but it's far too dark for my complexion.