Honored Contributor

e.l.f Disney villains look book

I picked up the Ursula. lots of products for 9.99 and beautiful artwork on the packaging! they would actually make terrific gifts. it comes with 6 eye shadows, a lid primer, mascara, lip gloss, liquid eyeliner, pencil liner and a shadow brush (full sized good one). I also picked up the 12 pack of mini nail polishes for the same price in another beautiful package; 3 different colors for each 'villain'. I have only tried the lid primer, which is terrific, but I have heard good things about the rest of it. found it at Walgreens but I'm certain they carry it elsewhere, probably Target
Valued Contributor

Re: e.l.f Disney villains look book

Thank you for the heads up! I love Disney and these sound fun. Ursula certainly wore her share of makeup!

Honored Contributor

I picked the Ursula because it had the best selection of eyeshadow colors. it appeared that they all had black liners and mascara. To be honest I didn't pay attention really to the lip colors but the one I got is a subtle pink, actually not too bad. I played with the liners and the pencil, which I had no expectation for because my eyelids basically repel pencil liners, went on surprisingly easy and smoothly. I'll wear it tomorrow and see if it actually stays on for any length of time
Honored Contributor

good pigment on the shadows and they stayed on all day. The pencil liner went on easily in the water line but only really stayed around the lashes. The liquid liner of course remained in place for the entire day. it will be quite a while before I get to the mascara since I have quite a few already
Valued Contributor

Thank you Andreatoo for the liners and shadow info! I actually need mascara now - it would be a treat if that works for me too I am going to Walgreens tomorrow since I need to get something else there. Thanks again.