Valued Contributor

Anyone Who Uses Revlon Colorstay Automatic Eyeliner

If you do, just getting the word out that Revlon changed the formula. A friend of mine who also uses this same liner wrote to Revlon's CS and they confirmed they changed the liner. I'm so bummed that this happened. I hate when cosmetic companies do this. I don't understand why.

I've been using this eyeliner for years since it was affordable and what I thought was one of the best drugstore eyeliners around. I actually started wearing this brand when I saw it recommended on these boards too. It went on so smooth and it had great staying power (especially since it was waterproof). I knew something wasn't right when I purchased my usual shade from CVS. I immediately noticed it didn't go on the same and the color was much darker. I noticed they also added a sponge tip applicator on the end for smudging the liner. And to top it off, I had racoon eyes because it smeared (which it never did before on me). Oh well, going to have to find a replacement now. Bye, bye my no longer favorite eyeliner. {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Valued Contributor

Re: Anyone Who Uses Revlon Colorstay Automatic Eyeliner

Hi leogrl--This is a bummer to hear b/c this is one of my favorites from the DS. My fave part of this liner is (was?) it's staying power. Thanks for the heads up. I think I have a few in my stash, so I will gather them up & use them!
Super Contributor

I agree. This has been my favorite for years. I just bought a new one, and boy has it changed. It seems softer to me. And it sure smears!

Super Contributor

Ugh. My fave. Thanks for the info...

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the info, I guess I will treasure the ones I have in my stash.

Valued Contributor

Your welcome all. I know the staying power was so great with this eyeliner and now...a smeary mess.

Contributor

I hate to hear this. It's also my favorite ds liner.